Stress-School

I've always had wonderful imaginations of how school would be.... freeeee, crazy, lively but it was just one word STRESS-FUL😒. This was worse than Working, I thought.

Studying the course FINE ART was extra stress,  it was a practical course and I was into SCULPTURE which was extremely difficult. I've always had an interest in art.
It is an efficient way of expressing a person's feeling. Did I tell you I write? Well I do.It was the only thing that kept me from breaking down due to the sufferings I've endured.

First day in class was noisy. That, I expected. The lecturer came in quite late and the next class was cancelled due to the lecturer's absence. This information was passed across by the course rep. I left for home quite disappointed because I anticipated my first day in school. As you can see, it was a total DISASTER.

Walking home quite vexed, I heard a voice from behind. Excuse me, Devine....
I wondered who was calling because I doubted anyone knew my name.
I turned and I saw.......
Christian.😏

What do I do?
How do I look?
Is my hair arranged?
Oh my makeup!!! How good is it now?
What do I say!!!!
Smile, smile!!! You can do this Devine!!!!!
Awwwnnnn he's so cute!!!!!!
Thoughts flew across my mind in less than a second.

Devine, hey, I've been calling but it seems you didn't notice. How are you? Christian asked.
I'm fine, I said after about 10 sec. What are you doing here? I didn't mean what you're doing here, I meant what are you doing here, like here in this  department?
I said anxiously 🤐...oh crap I thought again.

He laughed a little. His laughter, magical.
I smiled, really hard. I felt red. Really red.
Are you okay? He asked. You're all red.
I guess it's the sun, lets talk and walk.
You're going home? I nodded. Me too. He said.

Speechless again, I nodded. We started walking towards the school's exit gate.
I'm in the fine art department. Textile to be precise.
I'm in 300 level now.

Christian!! Christian!! A girl shouting came, running towards us.
Hello christain .Hey Angela, what's up?
She turned to me, totally ignoring Christian's reply....
You are? She asked me
Confused, I just wondered how a girl from nowhere would walk up to the me with the 'you are' line...I didn't even want to know her....
I'm Devine. I replied.
You're a friend of Christian?
Yes I replied still wondering why she was interrogating me. I became quite uneasy until
Boom!!! I realized. She probably likes him
I mean who in her right senses would not like Christain.
I noticed the way she looked at him.....all flirtyyy😖...I had to go before I take issues in my own hands.
If there's something I don't like, it's flirting with someone I like. I could get easily jealous you know?

She was about to ask another round of questions when I interrupted her and turned to Christian.
Chris I called...( Did I call him that?)
I beg to take my leave..I have to rest.i'm not feeling too well..I gave an excuse so I could leave this cheesy girl.
No problem..my regards to Ruth he replied.

I turned to Angelina and simply said BYE.(bitch in my mind) and walked out....
She just cut my conversation with christian.
When next would I have another with him?.........

Thanks for reading
More coming.....