Mexico X Chile

Mexico was putting medicine on Chile who lost an eye due to a gun fight, "Look, Chile I cannot keep wasting my supplies only for you. I have others to care for." Chile grumbled and mumbled, "That's only because you're not in dangerous fights." Mexico sighed knowing he pissed Chile off again, he took his police cap off and kissed the top of his head. Chile blushed and looked away, Mexico rumbled through his pocket and found his gift. He handed it to Chile whose eyes lit up like a child getting presents during a birthday party, he took it gleefully and wore it over his stabbed eye. He hugged Mexico tightly who hugged back even though he was trying to gasp for breath also, "I will wear it forever!"

Chile placed a flower over Mexico's tomb, Mexico was shot in the heart while he was treating a injured police officer, Chile fell to his knees and was shaking all over. "I'm sorry.." Chile  got promoted to the Army and fought, he hid behind a ditch and was breathing heavily. He took out his eyepatch, that Mexico gave him and wore it. "I promised to wear it forever and I will." Chile got up and fought until he....

Got shot in the head by a sniper.

His body fell to the ground and with his last strength, he took the eyepatch off and asked one of the men to hand this to his son. The man agreed and took it to the child, the child fell to his knees and cried.

Ten years later, the child has grown, he walked to his dad tomb and looked down. He placed the eyepatch and left with his child and wife, knowing Chile and Mexico is looking down at him and smiling before they disappeared in the sky.

Sorry for the sad story, I wanted to write something sad first. The total word count is 333, again sorry for the sad story, see you soon readers!