Soviet Union X Afghaninstan

Soviet Union looked at his papers and went to one country, Afghanistan.. That was a long name for such a pretty women, Soviet Union realized what he just though and slapped his face, loud enough for Russia to come in and ask if Soviet Union was okay. Soviet Union smiled and did a nodded, making Russia sigh with relief and leave the room, he took the phone and called her.

Afghanistan looks at his papers, bored out of her mind when her phone rang, he took it and answered it, "Yes?" Soviet Union blushed a little at her voice and answered back, "Ah, hello." Afghanistan looked at the papers and came across to a certain paper, "What do you need, hmm.. Soviet?" Soviet smiled, "I was wondering, would you like to meet me at the park today?" Afghanistan looked at the clock and answered, "Sorry, not today. Maybe tomorrow?" Soviet Union smiled and answered back, "Okay, see you soon. Afghanistan." And hung up. Afghanistan looked at the phone and placed it back, she began writing down on some papers, Weird guy, but his voice is pretty deep..

The next day, Soviet Union sat at a bench and waited for Afghanistan, "Where is she? Did she lie?" Soviet Union sighed and was about to give up when he heard footsteps, "I apologize for being late, I was busy with something." Soviet Union smiled and nodded, "It's fine, everybody gets busy with something at some point." He looked at the paper and handed it to Afghanistan, "Here's my number. Maybe we can go on a date today?" Afghanistan looked at the paper and looked at Soviet, "Alright, we can go a date, I guess.."

After the date, Soviet took Afghanistan home and smiled as Afghanistan waved goodbye and left.

What a pretty woman, I hope she accepts me.

I can't believe myself, I actually put work on this story. The total word count is 323