Chapter IV

It had been 4 days since the incident, and things were going great.

I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, already tried.

Ryder came into the room shortly and laid beside me. He started to spoon me, just as he had the past 3 nights. I'd really grown to appreciate it. His warm body cradled my cold one.

"Nate... you awake?"

"Mmhm" I murmured back at him.

"Nate... there's something I want," he said, as he leaned in and kissed my neck softly.

I rolled over to face him. I looked at him, confused and innocent.

He chuckled a little.

"You know. I'm sure you do."

It finally hit me what it was he wanted. I felt my heart skip a beat and speed up. I wasn't ready for it. I didn't know how to say it.

"R-Ryder..." I stuttered, despite my hesitance, I felt myself getting harder.

"Do you not want to?" He rubbed his thigh on my dick, making me even harder.

"I feel you, you can't pretend you aren't." he smiled in the dim light.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. He wanted it really badly. I could tell. I wasn't ready, but how do you tell someone that? He might just leave me over this...

"Ryder... I'm not ready... I'm so sorry..." I eventually managed to say.

"Oh... I see." He said, pulling a little away from me. He looked a bit saddened. I didn't like seeing him sad and it hurt me far more to see him in pain than it would if he just got his way with me.

"Wait... I guess it would be okay." my heart answered before my head had a chance to catch up.

"I knew you'd come around." He took off his shirt and kissed me. He quickly moved to undress me, I had no resistance. 

He pulled my navy shirt off easily, then undressed me completely.

Fear set in, I wasn't ready and I knew that. I opened my mouth like I was going to speak, and he pulled me into a kiss. He reached down and played with me. After a few seconds, he quickly forced me onto my back and held my shoulders down with his strong hands.

He straddled me. My mind was running wild.

Was he really doing this? Am I really...

I stopped functioning when I felt his tongue dig itself inside me. 

"Ah~" I moaned into the quiet room.

"You like that?" He whispered, just loud enough.

"Mm!" I couldn't even form words, the conflicted feelings building inside me.

His fingers dug into me and opened a space for him.

I bit my lip, hard.

Ryder stop!

I yelled in my mind. Why couldn't I just talk...

He slowly slid inside me. It hurt, yet felt amazing at the same time.

"Ah ... Ry-Ryder!" I moaned as he slid in as far as he could.

I dug my nails into the blankets and laid my cheek on the pillow, now wet with both tears and drool.

He began to ride me, and with every thrust, I moaned and whimpered. I don't think he sensed my pain.

He came inside me, enough so I cried out into the room with pleasure.

"Mm~" his low voice reached my ears so perfectly.

I couldn't tell what I was doing anymore, I was only aware of him. His lustful thrusts into me...

It took a while, but eventually, he started to soften and he slowly took himself out of me.

"Ah..." I shuddered a little as he left. My ass felt huge, and my body felt cold. I was also all wet, with no desire to clean myself.

He laid beside me and seemed happy and content

Once I gained back a little strength, I rolled over to face him.

"Pretty good for a first." He said looking over at me.

"Y-yeah..." I paused. Part of me wanted to get away, but another part of me wanted to stay and hold this man.

"I'm cold..." I said without thinking. The stay side had clearly won.

I slid forward on the bed and pulled him in. He wrapped his long arm around me and let me lay on his chest. He rest his chin on top of my hair and our legs were intertwined.

I looked up at him and asked a shaky question

"Am I a good boyfriend?"

He paused for a second and passionately kissed me.

"You're the best."

I felt myself starting to cry, all the negative emotions had finally caught up with me.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear," I whispered to him. He didn't respond, only rubbed his head against my hair.

I fell asleep with my tears dripping on his chest.