Bjorn what am I meant to do?

I was lying on my bed still shocked from what happened yesterday.
"Cub? You still broken?"
"I can't believe he is Hawkdaddy.... I can't even call him by that nickname anymore!"
"Cub...Have you worked out who Hawkmoth is?"
"Yeah. But I can't tell anyone about it. I don't know if I can tell Gramps about it."
"I'm sure it's not that bad....."
"Gabriel is Hawkmoth."
"Okay yeah that's kinda bad. We need to tell Master Fu!"
"I can't. If I tell Gramps then I'll need to tell Adrien and the others and then that can cause a big mess all on its own."
"(Y/n). Deep breath. I know you don't want to but you need to. It was your mission and you have not completed it yet till Master Fu knows."
"I know."
"Come on. We should go tell Master Fu."
"Do we have to?"
"Yes. Now come on you lazy cub."
"Okay fine. Geez who knew a tiny thing can have so much anger."
I grabbed my bag and left my house and headed to Gramps place to tell him. While I was walking I practised what I was going to say.
"Gramps you know that task you put me on, well I know who he is. It's Adriens da.... nope. Gramps. You know the famous fashion designer dude, well turns out he is the hawk.... na can't do that either. Let's play a game of charades. I'll be the guy you put me on a task to find out who it is and you guess..... that won't work either. So what would it mean if one of our pals dad was in fact the guy we have been trying to find out about.... this is hopeless. There is no easy way to say it."
"To think the guy that has helped you so much is the guy that is trying to defeat you guys."
"That's the one problem Bjorn. He wants the miraculous to bring his wife back."
"We really got to tell him all this."
"I know. I just have this gut feeling something bad will happen."
"Well we will probably know soon since we are here."
I walked in the familiar door and made my way to Gramps office. My mind kept fooding with what to say or how I was going to tell Gramps. I opened the door and interrupted his and Marinettes conversation.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I'll just wait downstairs."
"No no it is fine (y/n). Your friend Marinette wanted to take up Chinese so she can speak to her uncle better and thought to come to me for it."
"Mr.Chan is the best. You'll be able to speak fluent in no time." I said giving a small smile.
"Well I should go. I will see you for my first lesson soon Mr.Chan." Marinette said before she left not saying anything to me.
I walked over and sat down where Mari was sitting just before. Gramps poured tea for me before he spoke.
"So how did the meditation go?"
"Went well. I was able to remember everything from when I was Akumatized."
"Very good. Now we will need to find Hawkmoth some how."
"That's the thing Gramps. I already found out who he was."
"Very good. Who is it?"
Before I was about to speak Bjorn came up and shook his head. He flew up to my ear and spoke.
"Don't say it in English. Marinette is outside listening."
I gave a nod and spoke to Gramps in Chinese.
"Yīng é shì hēi māo de fùqīn."
He gave a nod but his expression didn't change.
"We will need to tell the others soon about this."
"I know."
"Is everything okay (y/n)?"
"I don't know if I can keep this up Gramps."
"It won't be long now."
"You say that but I can mess so much up just by telling them hey I know who you guys are and I also know who Hawkmoth is."
"It was a chance that you were willing to take wasn't it."
"I was going to find out who my teammates were as practice for Hawkmoth. You knew they were my friends and that there was a chance they could hate me yet you helped me do it anyway."
"(Y/n). I know this is hard but I know they won't hate you for this."
"How do you know? I've lost friends for shit I never did. I could lose them for this."
"(Y/n), you aren't going to do what I think you are going to...are you?"
"I have to Gramps. I need to distance myself from the people I care for. And you can't stop me." I said as I got up and left.
(I need to protect them now that I know who they are in civilian form.)