Whats wrong?

I ran into Marinettes room and was shocked to see a dress on her manikin that was completely black.

"Do you like it?"
"It's very pretty. You are very talented."
"Thank you (y/n). The reason I needed you here is because I need someone to try it on and everyone is busy. So I figured you could help."
"Yeah I can help. Guess I'm doing more modelling today." I said making her giggle.
"Let me get this off of here then."
"Oh do you have Berries? Bjorn will be complaining if he runs out anytime soon."
"Oh yeah. You can just collect some down stairs my parents won't mind." She said
"Thanks."
I rushed down stairs and collected some berries before heading back up, only to get stopped when the door was knocked on. I went to the door to see Alya, Juleka, Rose, Alex and Mylène with smiles.
"Uhh hey guys. I thought Mari said you all were busy?"
"We all finished what we needed to do. Come on up to Maris room." Alya said grabbing my arm.
"Maybe I should warn her first so she doesn't fall over." I said to them before I quickly rushed upstairs.
"Oh you took a bit longer then I thought."
"Yes and people have showed up since they finished what was making them busy." I said making her eyes go wide.
"Oh...well come up guys!"
Tikki and Bjorn hid and I placed some berries into my bag before they came up so he could eat them in secret. They came up and saw the dress Marinette was holding.
"Omg Mari that's so pretty!" They all said and Alya took a photo.
"Thanks. It's not finished this is just the first run through of the design. Now (y/n) behind the screen and get changed!" She told as she gave me the dress and pushed me behind the screen she had.
I got changed into it and walked out from behind the screen.
"I like it." I said
"So cute." Rose squealed having everyone agree.
"Now girl, show us some poses."
I began to do poses but not keeping it serious.
"This is one that I learnt today. Shoulder, shoulder, leg and pose."
"Who knew being dragged into modelling for Mr.Agreste would be a good thing." Mylène said as Alya kept taken pictures of me posing
Me and Alya shared a look quickly before moving on.
"Well he is actually nice when you get to know him and he doesn't think your a bad influence." I explained.
"Guess (y/n) is besties with Adriens old man to know."
"Not really. I only see him when he needs me to try clothes on, when we have little meetings about my stories and art or on the off chance he decides to eat food with us.... also the time he wanted to talk about art with me which was kinda weird. I'm more close with Gorilla then him. Can I stop posing?"
"Oh yeah. I just need you to stand still while I put in pins for where I need to fix."
"So how was modelling today?" Rose asked making me remember what happened.
"Uhhhhh, good I guess." I said not wanting to delve in deeper.
"What happened?" Juleka asked
"Just a creepy dude that showed up when I first modelled for Gabriel and tried to break down the door to Adriens changing room."
"What?!" They all screamed even Mari.
"It's ok. Ladybug was in the area and saved the day. And later Gabriel filed a restraining order against him so now he can't come 100 feet near me or Adrien."
"Damn! Gabriel got skills." Alya said
There was a knock on Marinettes trap door and we all shouted for it to open. When it opened we saw Nino and Adrien follow suit.
"What the hell boys?" Marinette shouted
"Alya sent us the pictures of (y/n) and Adrien just had to see."
"That's why you were taken photos. Also I thought you had the piano lesson around this time."
"Na dad canceled it since I said you were doing some model work for Mari that I just had to see."
"Yeah, that dude must really like you if he does this with Adrien."
"I guess."
"You guess? He talked to you about art for three hours."
"Well it's Gabriel." I said
"Well anyway I surely love you in this." He said as he grabbed my hand.
"Very good but shoo." I said
"Shoo?"
"Yeah. Shoo. Mari is working and you here is just not going to work."
"Princess..... you wound me."
"Mari."
"She is kinda right. If you guys keep talking I might accidentally prick her and I don't want that. So down stairs till we are done."
"Ok we will be down stairs."
"Dude we just got bossed by girls. That's crazy." Nino said as they headed down stairs.
Mari soon finished and I didn't mind it.
"You know Mari. I would buy your clothes if you had an actual business." I said as I looked myself in the mirror.
"Thanks (y/n)! I would probably get you and Adrien to model for me as well as my friends and family."
"Of course. Shall I change now?"
"Oh of course."
"Sweet." I went back behind and I instantly removed the smile that I had on.
'This is going to be difficult.'