Guess this is easy....kinda.

I ran out and saw my sister with a staff.
(That's new. Must be where the akuma is.)
The others ran out of the classroom and I jumped down onto the ground floor and walked towards her.
"Hey sis. You don't have to hurt her."
"Oh I'm not going to hurt her....as long as she tells the truth. For I am the truth keeper."
"Come on sis. She isn't worth this.... please come back to me." I said as I took more steps towards her.
"Your lying. And I'll have you tell the truth." She said before she pointed the staff towards me.
"Crap."
I quickly ducked and began to run and jump over the little balls of energy.
(I can't get hit!)
"GET OUT OF HERE AND WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT GET HIT! IT HAS YOU TELL THE TRUTH!"
I said as I kept dodging and keeping her attention on me.
It didn't last long till Lila showed up and was hit with a ball.
"NOOOOO!" I screamed as I watched her.
My sister walked over and began to ask her questions.
"Tell the truth."
"I am working for Gabriel Agreste to make sure Adrien doesn't have any distractions."
"That's not what I'm after. Tell me why you lied about my sister hurting you."
"I....." before anymore was said she was pulled away by Ladybug.
"You know it's not right to get people's secrets out of them." She said
(Red!)
Ladybug landed next to me and looked at me. I looked back at my sister to see her fire another ball.
"RED WATCH OUT!" I shouted as I pushed her out of the way getting hit.
I landed on the ground and knew that when she gave me the orders I won't be able to hide my secrets.
(Hawk moth can't know.)
"Tell the....." she was hit to the ground by Chat and Ladybug grabbed my hand.
I was being pulled through the streets and Chat noir soon joined.
"What's her deal?" He asked as he grabbed ahold of me.
"That my sister. She is upset that Lila lied about me hurting so she is now trying to get people to confess their truth."
"You risked your secrets for me.... why?"
"She could have gotten your identity out of you. Can't let Hawkmoth know now can we." I said
"But your secrets could be revealed." Chat said
"Yeah."
(And so will Hawkmoths.)
"Please help her. I can't lose my sister."
"We will."
They split up and Chat headed for the museum to hide me. He placed me in the mummy area and made sure I was ok.
"We should find Espirit to help." He said
"That's the problem. She could be effected from her normal form."
"It's still better then nothing."
"But it's very risky."
"I have an idea but I need you to wait here with Espirit." He said before he ran off to who knows where.
(Of course.)
I went into a coffin and changed into Espirit while I waited for a call.
"Well this is new."
Soon a call happened and it was Chat.

"Hey Winnie. Listen to this."

Before I could say anything he turned the staff around. At the exact moment my sister screamed for someone to tell the truth. Once done he turned it to face me and I said a secret that he didn't know.

"I'm terrified that I'll disappoint Adrien once he finds out why I've been distancing myself from the group since I love him so much and I'm afraid to lose him."
"Woah. I love you two babe and we are going to talk about that later. Now come help us please."
"Sure thing."

The screen went black and I hopped out of the coffin and began to make my way towards the outside. I shot an arrow towards the roofs and began to look for the others.
(Well this should be fun.)