Before the phone call

Lizze Pov:
Sitting Charlie's yard with all of the Shelby's on Christmas Day is not how I planned on spending the day and of course it's all Tommy Fucking Shelby's Fault. "You've really done it this time Thomas, really fucking done it now, getting us involved with the FUCKING ITALIN MAFIA" Polly was screaming at the top of her lungs at Tommy right now, " Both John your BROTHER and Michael MY FUCKING SON are in hospital now after being shot by them basters outside of Johns own home and hear we are having a fucking family meeting here while they're fight to live Thomas" all the while Polly is screaming at Tommy he is standing there showing no evidence of emotions at all "you done now pol, can I finally fucking speak now" is the reply that he gives her, Polly gives him a look letting him know that she is finished. Taking a drag from his cigarette he again beings to speak "now this morning we all received the blackhand meaning that we are all in deep shit" Arthur looks at Tommy "it's the fucking American Mafia Tommy we're fucked", "nevertheless Arthur nevertheless! We will survive this, because that is what we do, we fucking survive" when he is saying this though I have a feeling that Tommy is trying to reassure himself and not the rest of us. "Now Johnny Dogs is getting help from the Golds" "OH FOR FUCK SAKE THOMAS, he is a mad man" is what Polly interrupts with; "I know that Pol but he is willing to help us, but even with his help it's not enough yet, Soloman will also help us and even at that I can't trust him as there is a chance that he will betray us" I finally take the silence of everyone taking in what Tommy has just said in "So what you're saying Tom is that you need someone with an army to help right" "correct Lizzie I need someone with an army right now" " Tom I might be able to help I .." I continue to speak until Polly interrupters " Oh shut up Lizzie you're not even family" Tommy turns to look at Polly with a look that tells her to be quiet and she does, then turns back to me "continue Lizzie" he says to me. "Well have you ever heard of The Devils Hounds?" Everyone looks at me with faces of shook, Arthur is the first to speak " Of fucking course we have, the call the boss Darcy Monaghan and they say that making a deal with her is like making a deal with the devil herself Tom" Tommy is now looking at me with a look of curiosity "continue Lizzie" I can by the look on his face he is waiting to see where I am going to with this whole thing. "Well now Arthur some my call Darcy the devil herself, but I have the fortunate joy of calling her my cousin" all of the boys look at me shocked now only finding out this information while the women all look confused, that is until Ada decides to speak up "well all of you seem to know who this Darcy girl is but is women don't so will someone explain who she is?". Tommy takes another drag of his cigarette while looking at me to explain as he wants an explanation as well, as everyone knows Darcy's name but not he power she holds. "Darcy Monaghan is my cousin who is 21 years of age from Galway. She is the leader of the biggest gang across the world. Her gang is called "The Devils Hounds", Darcy being the Devil and the men who work for her the Hounds. Like the Peaky Blinders she has the legal side to her business and then the illegal side. Her legal side is a famous dress maker, while her illegal side is the biggest drug trade in the world everyone busy drugs from her even us. Her gang is mainly based in Galway, but she has people all over England and America. She at the age of 21 has more power than any of us" when I finish explaining who she is they all look shocked and impressed with a girl that they haven't even met. "But why do they call her the devil?" Is the questions Finn ask and before I can answer Tommy answers instead "Well Finn they say that the devil has a pretty face and from what I have heard about Darcy is that she looks like an angel" once Tommy has answered Finns question he turn to look at me "so Lizzie do you think that your dear cousin will help" " I believe that she will Tommy she has her on vendetta against Luca!I have her number I can phone her?" I reply back to him. "Well then Lizzie looks like you need to make a phone call then" he says and before I can reply to him he speaks again " Why would she have a vendetta against Luca Lizzie?" " she will tell you herself when you explain the situation to her and who you're fighting against Tommy! But remember she may be my cousin but like you she is still a gang leader so asking for her help you will be making a deal with the devil herself Tommy!" I feel the need to warm him even though if it's against Luca a deal might not even be need " I understand Lizzie now let's go and make this phone call" is the only response he has before walking me to the car and getting in, as he is driving off everyone else follows.