CHAPTER 16💦

Humaid's POV
I intentionally came early just to see her so called husband. He is handsome,well built and rich but was not having a thing. He can never be like me that's just the thing. He was everything a girl wanted. Everything......my wish didn't come true but I still have a lot of things ahead. Just wait for it Mrs humaid to be.....

It was monday morning she came in did her usual teaching, shared cookies to the girls and left but not until she sent her usual daggers.

Physics was the third period mallam dabai came in did his own nonsense and left. 10:00am I sprayed perfume on my body ready to go and see her.

"Am going to see her"i winked at sadeeq.
"Goodluck"he said

He asked me to give up several times but I am never going to. I can't just let go of her"

Knock...knock....I knocked and opened the door.

" good morning ma" I greeted.
"Morning how may I help you?"she asked without sparing me a glance.

" didn't you receive my message "I asked and sat on a the chair opposite her.

" out!!!"she snapped her fingers and I laughed.

"I'm not here as a student Mrs Aneesah,am here as your lover"

"What do you want" she asked

"Let's get married" I answered

"Are you mad!? You clearly saw my husband today, didn't you" she half yelled.

"So what? Get a new one,dump the old one"I also half yelled.

"Humaid, you are mad" she said giving me a disgusting look

"Madly in love with you Aneesah" I said

"Humaid, danAllah, save my marriage"she begged

"Aneesah,save me too"I begged smiling.

"Humaid!!"
"Listen clearly aneesah,I will do anything to own you" I said with determination.

"Humaid!!!!!"

"If you like quit working here, I know everything about you" I said and told her everything I knew about her,making her jaw drop.

"And!! Its just starting" I hit my Hand the table,smiled and then office

Afterall, I made it clear I wasn't there as a student.

Aneesah's POV
A month later

It was a Sunday evening and humaid became something else. He respects me in class and disrespect me in my office. He visits me almost every everyday and haadi has started suspecting me and he always accuses me of bringing humaid home. Humaid sends me gift and love letters everyday.

"We are going to my parents house today" he said without sparing me a glance.

If it was before he will say "our parents". As I have said humaid is ruining my marriage right before my eyes.

" did you hear me" haadi snapped

"Okay" I said and left and went in to take a quick bubble bath.

I took my bath quickly and got ready. With a natural and plain face I went downstairs.

"Shall we" I asked and nodded.
He held my hand and pecked my cheeks and I gasped.