CHAPTER 5💦

Hadi's POV
I woke up for fajr when I heard the adhaan. I was so tired but I still managed to go to the masjid.

After prayer I went back home.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I said as I entered but there was no response so I went directly into my room and slept.

Aneesah's POV

I woke up to pray fajr prayer around the usual time. After going into the toilet to do my business and performing wudhu. I prayed subhi prayer, after praying I read the holy Qura'n for an hour.

I went to have my bath around 6:30am. I arranged my room when I was done bathing and dressing.

I went downstairs to prepare something . I settled on making Mac and cheese with watermelon juice.

After 30 mins I was done with the whole food. So I decided to go and call haadi. I went upstairs to him room, I knocked on the door but there was no reply.

I knocked again and again but there was still no reply. So I walked in.

The shower was on so he was in the bathroom. Oh that makes sense

I quickly arranged his room not that it was dirty.

I went to my room to get my phone before going downstairs.

I met haadi already at the dinning table    clad in.

I was admiring his face when I heard someone say

"Take a picture it lasts longer"

"Uhhn" I said snapping out of my thoughts

"I said take a picture it lasts longer" he repeated.

I immediately flushed red due to my fair skin.

"Is someone blushing" he teased

"Did you really have to do all this" he said

"Kwoi non gadumi( what did I do)" I asked playing dumb.

"The food" he said going straight to the point.

"I was hungry so I didn't have any other choice" I said.

"Let's just eat" I added dismissing the topic.

We sat and started eating, after eating I took the dirty plates to the kitchen.

After washing them I heard haadi say
"come let's tour the house"

Hadi's POV
I finished touring the house with her as we were in my bedroom,

I was on the bed while she just came out from the bathroom still checking everything out.

"So i was thinking we could go visit some of my friends today some of them couldn't make it to the wedding" I said all in one breath.

"Sure" Aneesah said with a smile giving me a tooty grin

"Alright then get ready" I said

Aneesah's POV
  We arrived at a house which looked nice and preety huge, just like ours

Haadi parked the car at the parking lot as he motioned me to get down from the car.

I did so,as i adjusted my scarf.

We walked towards the door as haadi ranged the doorbell.

"Who's house is this?" i asked still waiting for the door to be answered.

"Uhm, a friend of mine" he said avoiding eye contact.

Just then the door got swung by a girl, who looked a little bit older than me.

"Omg haadi!! She screamed shamelessly you didn't tell me you were coming today"

Ghen...Ghennn😹😂 yanzu drama is about to start😴
lemme get going💕
Though am not happy😭 you guys out there, no one is ready to add "jealous heart" to his library😹

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And show some love💕

Aneesahtuu💕✨