Going Crazy #4

Deku's Point Of View:

It's been I think a couple of days of just constant beatings and shocks. I haven't spoken a word or moved a muscle unless we are training. I still won't use my quirk which just makes them more angry.

I don't care if I don't speak or move but I will not let them use my quirk. I felt like I was slowly going insane. Sitting completely still for hours on end and not sleeping or eating for days. The darkness was starting to have an effect on me too.

I felt there was someone watching me. I wasn't allowed to move so I couldn't find the person, my demon. I'd talk to them in my mind. They'd always reply back. Was it them or was it me?

I'd stare into the pitch darkness for hours searching for the person. Their eyes were on me. I could feel so many eyes on me. The only reason I knew I was still alive was the hour of training I did everyday.

When they would open the door the light would make my head throb. It was hard to train with my arms and legs all torn apart.

"Izu!!" Her voice rang in my head, "it's time to train!!" Toga grabbed me and dragged me to the training area.

It was an abandoned parking garage next to the abandoned warehouse I was trapped in.

"Ready Izu!" Toga squealed making my head throb." I stood completely still just looking at her, no emotion at all.

She ran at me with two daggers. She stabbed my upper arms and tore the knifes down to my wrists.

I fell back screaming in pain as Dabi came up to me and burnt my back. He then kicked me in my visible ribs and then my head. I hope I bleed out.

I passed out again from the pain.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the pitch darkness again. The eyes, they are watching me. Get the fuck away from me. Don't touch me.

Ringing, I only heard ringing. I bet that's the demons. They are messing with me again.

I finally broke, lunging into the darkness. I need to find them I need to make them stop watching me. I lunged again and hit a wall.

I felt my knuckles tear open and my bones snap. I didn't care I needed to get them to stop watching me. I turned and lunged into the darkness again my legs screaming in pain. I hit another wall my hands breaking in the process.

I kept turning and lunging. I was going to kill them.

"What the fuck are you doing!" The man with the hands- Shig-Shigaraki? I think that's his name. He had opened the door and was watching me. He hit a button and I fell to the ground crying in pain. The stitched face one came in with the pony tail girl, T-Toga? I lunged at them.

They aren't real they are messing with me. I was trying to get to them but stitches made a wall of fire between us.

"Shigaraki I think he's going crazy!" Pony tails screamed. I covered my ears at her outburst.

"Use your fucking quirks! Knock the brat out!" Yelled the hand guy. What the fuck is a quirk? I thought I made those up in my head. More fire spread and the heat was unbearable.

A knife flew through the fire hitting me in the shoulder pinning me to the wall. I was trying to pull the knife out of my shoulder so I could throw it at them. Another knife hit me in the hand. I screamed and another knife hit the side of my stomach.

This time I passed out, for a long time.

Todoroki's Point Of View:

It's been a week. Midoriya has been gone for a fucking week. I haven't been able to use my quirk without it going crazy. I also was not allowed to sleep at the dorms because I was a fire hazard.

Me and Bakugo had been going out every night and barely making it through school the next day. Everybody in the class expressed their worry but it doesn't matter. Honestly they should be helping too.

Aizawa was out every night also so he wasn't able to teach class the next morning and Midnight would have to teach. I wasn't learning anything. I should be out looking for Izuku.

It was Friday after noon and me and Bakugo were getting in our hero costumes to go look again when Aizawa came up to us.

"Boys, I know you are worried but you can't keep doing this to yourselves. You need to eat and rest. I forbid you to go back out tonight." Aizawa said while resting his hand on my shoulder.

Bakugo's lip curled up and he growled. I knocked Aizawa's hand off my shoulder and continued getting into my hero costume.

Suddenly me and Bakugo were both wrapped in Aizawa's scarf and he dragged us out of the dorms and into the school.

He ignored me and Bakugo's protests and put us in a room. We both tried to activate our quirks but they wouldn't work.

"Go to sleep. Me along with all the other pros are looking for him. Recovery girl is bringing you food and you will eat it. This room cancels your quirk and you will be locked in here for your own safety. I don't want to do it but we can't lose two more students as you were targets as well." With that Aizawa turned and left me and Bakugo shocked.

Finally I broke down, sitting on a bed and hiding myself under the blankets. Bakugo was pacing back and forth mumbling a stream of threats. We were losing are fucking minds.