Wake Up #11

Bakugo's Point Of View:

I woke up to the now familiar sound of the heart monitor. They have kept me at this hospital for a week even though they only problem they could find was with my vocal cords. All my yelling plus the shock collar didn't have a good effect.

Ei slowly woke up almost rolling off the hospital bed. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back up onto the bed. He finally fully woke up and smiled at me.

"You get to leave today!" He exclaimed tackling me into a hug. His happiness was basically contagious making me crack a small smile. I reached over to the small bed side table and grabbed a note pad and pen.

'Hell ya, too bad we have a ton to catch up on' I wrote down and handed him the paper. Forgot to mention that Red has not left my side since we've got to the hospital.

"The rest of the Bakusquad," I cringed at the name, "said we could have a movie night when we got back." Ei said getting out of the tiny bed. I nodded my head and got up, starting to get ready so we could leave this damn place.

"Wanna go say bye to Todoroki?" Ei asked me. I nodded a yes as I've barely seen him after he saved us and I needed to thank him. We waited for a nurse to give us the okay to leave. Before someone came to tell us we could leave Aizawa showed up.

"Nice to see you're back to normal, almost." He said taking a seat. Me and Ei sat on the hospital bed facing him.

"School will resume Monday (It's Tuesday). Hopefully by then Midoriya will be awake and able to attend. We would advise returning to the dorms as it is safer. Also we will be discussing punishments for following us after told not to." I sighed at his words and rolled my eyes.

Ei thanked him for coming and helped me pack all of our stuff. A nurse finally walked in telling us that we could leave and that I was not allowed to speak for the next 2 weeks. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"It won't be that bad Blasty, we'll try not to annoy you too badly." Ei said laughing at my misery. I ignored him and grabbed my back pack with all my stuff in it.

'What room are they in?' I write down on the same notepad. Ei took the pad and read it. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the room right next to ours. He knocked, and after a few seconds a very disheveled Icyhot opened the door.

"Hey guys." He said blocking our view from Deku.

"Hey Todoroki!" Ei said as I waved, "Do you think we could see him?" Red asked. Icyhot seemed cautious but he moved out of the way. We entered the room and saw someone almost unrecognizable.

Deku had wrap around his head and a cast on his arm that went up to his shoulder. His arm was also in a sling and he had stitches everywhere. Icyhot already filled Ei in on his condition while I was asleep and ever since he hasn't left Midoriya's side.

It was hard to see much because the lights were off but I really didn't want to see more. Ei sighed and grabbed my hand. I shook his hand off and grabbed my notepad.

'He looks terrible, I wish I could have done more.' I handed the paper to Icyhot and he just nodded.

'Also thanks for the save, I owe you one' Again I handed him the paper and put the notepad and pen back in my pocket. I grabbed Ei's hand again as Icyhot read over the note.

"No need to thank me, Kirishima did most of the saving to be honest." He replied. I had already heard the whole story and knew how worried the both of them were. I took one last look at Deku and turned back towards the door.

Ei sensed my eagerness to go and excused us. We had to go through a whole process but eventually were released. It was nice to finally be outside again. Mr. Aizawa said he had arranged a ride for us to go back to the school.