fangirls ?!!

Len's POV:

"heey~ i'm neru...akita neru" a girl with a golden hair

and golden eyes and a big....a really big eyes brows said ... she looks ugly... whatever ..."hi" i said nervously... it's not about that she looks ugly and Don't get the wrong idea Of me it's just i'm really nervous about that feeling... i feel really warm inside and happy but i don't know why..... and what the hell am i saying ?! just forget about it len forget about it !!! '' what's your name?" she said while looking at me and blushing like a tomato ... "i'm len" i said ... "huumm... okay ... i just wanna tell you that you're really cute ^^'' she said "well thanks"i said... i think that girl like me mwahahaha~ but don't get the wrong idea in your hentai otaku mind again!... i'm not that kind of perverts who does those weird things to girls ... well yeah i've watch a lot of hentai and ecchi but i don't think that'll good or not... i'm just doing this to my own future wife mwahaha~

rin's POV:

"hey you're rin kagamine right... owkay i'm hatsune miku the president and let me show you your class btw i've already show it to your brother len ^^" a cute girl said... she was really cute ! "owh...yeah i'm rin ^^ and nice to meet you miku-chan" i said while waiving my hand "nice to meet you too rin-chan now follow me ^^ " she said while taking my hand...

she shows me all the school and stuff ... well yeah she was really really nice to me ... could i asking her to be my friend ... "umm ... miku-chan we're friends right ? " i said while looking at her big wonderful blue sky eyes "of course we're rin-chan ^v^ '' i was really happy when she said that yaaaay !!!

miku'POV:

i was walking with rin my new friend in the hallway and talking about our life ... like i have a annoying brother too and stuffs like that ... she was really nice to me well we have both same classe so we get on our classe to not be later then rin takes a place next to me

i sits on my cheer and looking for my notebook and then teatcher come in and we start our lesson .....

••••°°°°skip times°°°°••••

Then rin and i was walking to the hallway ... when i saw a bunch of girls shouting and giggling then i saw ... len ?! i was really angry then i goes to him and said with a nervous pissed off face : what do you think you're doing ?! ugh don't you read the rules of the school ?!!" then i saw some girls had magazins and things not bellowing to the school so i take it cuz i'm thé président and if there is something wrong ... well i'm the responsable ... but i'm really geting nervous of this job cuz i know everyone hate me cuz i'm the law of the school and cuz the director of the school is simply my grandpa ugh ...i don't think that someone love me for reall ... exept of luka megurine, she's my best friend and she's always here for me she's like my big sister (onee-sama) , and rin too cuz i have a feeling that she's good and friendly...

Len's POV:

It was so embaressing when miku said that to me but i was always cool and acting like 'whatever i don't mind' ... after few minutes we return to our class ... then goes to my place and sit and miku was right in front of me .she was writing in her note books . She was working really hard . Rin was siting next to her so she was talking to her and to a light long pink haired girl(Luka) ... and a little of miku's long turquoise hair was right in my table ... it smells really good and fresh . I was staring at her all the time. Then a boy with dark blue hair and deep dark blue eyes(kaito) had notice that i'm looking at miku all the time ... then he slowly get closer to me then whishpered in my ear "you see that girl ? She's hatsune miku" . Then he said once again "do you like her" . It was really awkward to answer him with those weird looks from the other girls it was like 'i'll krill you len if u say yes' ... but i didn't care ... i was just hiding my red face with my hands then i said '' o-of course not ... why i'd like this ugly girl" really nervously but it was really weird that he ask me that question "ok great cuz she's mine " i was really choking when i heard that ... i think that he almost like her . But one day miku'll be mine mwahahahaa~ ugh that hentai otaku mind again ... "by the way ... i'm kaito Shion" he said with a deep smile on his face . " i'm ... kagamine len" i said nervously then looking away it was really awkward ugh

••••°°°°time skipped°°°°•••••

Neru'POV:

I sits next to len then i was really hot and i felt my heart beating soo hard and then i said with my most cute smile as i can " heey~ len-sama i-i want tell you something ... i-i... i love you len" i was blushing really really really hard ... after few seconds ... i realized that he didn't noticed or just looking at me... he was just looking away at .... miku ?!!! He just said '' whatever... i won't take something now maybe later " ugh ... why he just paying attention to miku . Every one hate that bitch i can't understand why he could like her ... but i'll get len someday .

Then a bunch of girls cames and they was holding a love lettres like me ... he then gets up and said " i'm not paying attention sorry ... maybe later girls ~'' he was acting really cool... but i swear that one day i'll get my revenge miku !

Then our teatcher came and we start our lessons again

••••°°°°°••••°°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°•••°°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°•••°°°°♥

Hope u like it \^•^/

Love chuu♥♥♥