Week Two

Monday, June 3rd

We don't leave the bed long enough for a tour on Sunday afternoon. After breakfast we locked ourselves in our room and luckily, I took Maya's advice because Lucas totally forgot any type of protection to use for the entirety of the four weeks we had here. "So, wanna take me on that tour today?" Lucas asks, wrapping his arms around me while we stand under the steady stream of water in the shower. Admittedly, I was enjoying the freedom of not having parents in earshot.

Sure, the Minkii were in the house but they were in the opposite wing. They'd need the hearing of a bat to know that Lucas and I were up to anything. "I don't know. Aren't you enjoying our room?" I ask, rolling my lips into my mouth as my head falls back against his shoulder feeling his fingertips dance towards where I was both sore and aching for him simultaneously.

"Of course" he murmurs, nipping at my ear. I gasp when his finger slips into me. "But, I would really like to know more about the place we'll be living in for the next month" he adds, speeding up his movements until I explode around him, panting once more. "Get yourself cleaned up beautiful and we'll go" he says, kissing the spot just below my ear before removing himself from me and stepping out of the shower.

I breathe out deeply. Lucas was going to be the death of me.

I finish my shower and slip into a sky blue halter dress before stepping back into our room, finding my boyfriend wearing a pair of sweatpants and a Cowboys t-shirt. I chuckle. You could take the boy out of Texas but you couldn't take Texas out of the boy. "Ready to go?" he asks impatiently, practically bouncing on his heels. I laugh, slipping on a pair of flats and lead him out into the hallway.

We both say a polite hello to the maids and ask them to not touch our room before we start off on our journey. "So, do you want to see the game room first or the pool?" I ask nonchalantly. His eyes widen.

"Game room?" I laugh.

"That was my reaction too." We head further down the hall and reach what I think is the seventh door on the left and I push it open to reveal the open planned room that was filled with plasma screens, game tables and arcade machines. Lucas walks into the room dazedly.

"Holy-."

"I know" I cut him off, chuckling as I close the door behind us and lean against it. "There was a point in his life where his dad took a really risky investment and he thought he would lose all of this. Somehow, I ended up here and while none of this really matters, I did find myself obsessed with one of those stupid zombie games." I point to the game console and the game cabinet beside it.

"My girl, a gamer. I never would've guessed." I blush, walking towards him and placing my hands on his chest.

"I'm full of surprises."

"Hmm, I think I did know that" he argues, encircling me in his embrace. "But I have a feeling that the house has some surprises too...so, are you gonna keep showing me around or try to seduce me in every room?" I pout.

"How did you catch on?" He laughs, leaning down to peck my lips once more.

"Seduce me later. Show me the rest of the house" he insists. Despite not wanting to let him go, I step back from him and take his hand once more, leading him back out into the hallway.

I show him a few of the spare bedrooms which all look pretty similar to the one we were staying in and I walk him past Stewart's office before leading him out into the backyard. It was a literal labyrinth that led back to the Minkus' pool and boathouse. Lucas stops us, tugging back on my hand before I can lead him through the path that I knew like the back of my hand.