Ch. 2

(A/N: hi I'm on a plane on the way to Arkansas)

Time Skip to the middle of the school day

Sams POV

It was now the middle of the school day and I was headed to one of my favorite classes, chorus. To be honest, chorus is probably my favorite class I take currently and favorite class I have ever taken in the past, and probably my Favorite class I will ever take. Anyway, I walked into the room and sat in my regular seat. Before class begins, we usually have a couple minutes to fuck around and do anything, before the teacher came in and got the class started. Today was no different. I sat down in my usual seat and put my backpack down on the floor right next to my feet. Everyday, I sit next to my friends Parker, Conor, Louis and Liam. 4/5 of the friend group was here in class today, with Liam being out sick with the flu. Anyway, I sat down last so they were already in the middle of a conversation/argument with some kids who sat near us, the popular assholes. Somehow, after a while, the conversation got turned on me and one of the guys named Jack Michael asked me if I knew any famous people, since he was in the middle of bragging about all the celebrities he knows. I said yes, and he called me a liar. "I'm not lying." "Yes you are." "I'm telling you the truth, Jack, I swear." "No you ain't you're lying." We argued back and forth like this for a while. Once class ended, I rushed through the rest of the school day and then once it ended, I biked home to go to my attic to see if I could find some pictures of my dad with some of the many celebrities he's worked with over the years. You see, for a career, my dad is a musician, songwriter and music producer, so he's met and worked with his fair share of famous stars.