Ch. 6

(A/N: hello I'm on a plane hehe)

No time Skip ( resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Sams POV

My first stop was to the airport where I took a plane to Fayetteville, Arkansas where Andrew Bloom lived. He was the oldest of the 5 of us, and I had no real reason for going to him first to be completely honest, I just did. Once I landed in Arkansas after an uncomfortable flight trapped between an old man with an obnoxious, phlegmy hacking cough and a teen mom with a baby that wouldn't shut up. My mother had informed me that Andrew lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with his dad, since his parents divorced, his sister went to live with his mom and he went to live with his dad. She gave me the address and any other additional info that would be useful or necessary to find him, and after that I left. I punched the address into my phone on Waze and called an Uber, guiding them as I looked at the Waze. This took a good hour, but luckily after 15 minutes or so, the Uber driver offered to put it into his phone which was connected to his car radio through a USB drive, and I was able to sit back and relax. I could use all the relaxation I can get right about now, I mean for fuck's sake I'm about to find my four brothers I never knew I had. I went from an only child to 1 of 5 children, and that is a BIG jump.

Time Skip an hour

Sams POV

Finally, I arrived at the apartment building of my brother. Damn that's weird to say. Anyway, I looked down at the paper my mom gave me to find the apartment number, and after paying and thanking the Uber driver, and getting my things out of the car, I headed up to his apartment. I took a few deep breaths before. In and out, in and out. Okay. I'm ready. Ready as I'll ever be. Here we go...