Ch. 13

(A/N: hi I love Andrew Peter Bloom, Jonathan Daniel Klaasen, Devin Michael Hayes, Samuel Douglas Jenkins, Dawson Thomas Huckabee and On The Outside and that is the mother fucking tea, also stream How Did You Know And How Did You Know (Acoustic Version) by On The Outside and Any Other Way by Jake Spencer. Pls vote on this story and my other ones Bc I work my ass off on those daily, multiple times a day! Follow my insta @ontheoutsidefacts and enjoy the story)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Present Andrew narrating past Andrew again

Andrews POV

Ever since I can remember, since before I was a little kid, when I was a TODDLER (like 2 or 3 years old) I was in MMA sports like wrestling, boxing, karate, taekwondo, etc. Another thing I loved to do was go to the grocery store with my mom. We'd go from aisle to aisle looking at all the foods and purchasing them. I know it sounds small and stupid and like it doesn't or shouldn't matter too much, but to me it meant everything at the time. Traditions and routines are important to have in my eyes, without them  everything can and probably will turn into complete and utter chaos!!!

End of bloom's narration

Beginning of Sams narration

Sams POV

As a kid, I've always LOVED life. I've always made a conscious effort to live my life to the absolute fullest