Ch. 7

(A/N: yo I am soooo tired)

No time Skip (resumes right where the last chapter left off)

Sams POV

I started to walk up the stairs to his apartment. As I did, I began to grow more and more nervous with every ascending step. I couldn't even really tell you why I was so nervous, because I wasn't even that sure myself. All I knew was I was scared and I was about to meet one of my four brothers for the first time ever. Does he know? What if he doesn't believe me? Oh crap. I took the last step before reaching the landing, and thsts when my nerves hit their peak! I slowly walked to his apartment door and knocked on it. The door slowly opened...

No time Skip (resumes right to where I left off just wanted some suspense)

Sams POV

The door opened to reveal my brother Andrew!

 He stood outside of the door and I became emotional seeing him there

He stood outside of the door and I became emotional seeing him there. I can't believe it still. "Hey man what can I do for ya?" He said, smiling. I stuttered for a moment but got myself together in the nick of time. "I-I'm Sam Jenkins And I was recently informed that I am 1/5 of a set of quintuplets that were separated at birth, and my mother (the birth mother of the babies) says that you are one of them. She gave me info to where they all lived and you live here." I explained. His face contorted into disbelief at what I was saying. "Uh, you one of them drugged up crazies that come into town from the city every once in a while?" He asked and I laughed. "Nah man I can prove it. Please give me a chance." He considered my request for a moment and then nodded.