Homeward Bound

I realize the ultimate predator doesn't actually have a name so I am dubbing him Jurok for now until I can come up with a better name lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally he was heading home, away from this dying little marble that traitor had insisted on running off to hide at. The coward, he felt no remorse in ripping his spine out, but he wasn't worth the skull. A ooman female was more of a challenge then the welp. Especially the one in the holding cell. She had spark in her. But there was something off about her, something almost impossible. She could understand the language, read the language... No ooman has known their language in many moons since last he visited before he became his new self. She was a keeper, for sure.

Inside the cell, the female sat with her head buried in her dainty little knees, her soft looking hair cascading around her head covering her like a veil. He stopped hearing sniffling a while ago. She knew there was no longer hope for her kin to get to her. They were completely out of her galaxy now and oomens did not know the concept of space travel yet aside from visiting their own moon.

He set the controls for home and walked to the cell, peering inside to look at her. She was wrapped in the blanket he grabbed from her bed. He recalled the cloth he stuffed into his belt and as he eyed her one last time, he pulled the cloth out and walked to the back where his sleeping chambers was and the door hissed shut behind him. Then he brought the cloth to his face and took a deep inhale, growling deeply as her scent invaded his nostrils. She smelled so damn good.

The cloth was small with three large holes around the material. When he stretched it out, the material became thinner and the elastic was strong enough to bounce back. He sat on his bed and sniffed the cloth again, recalling the things he took from her home to ensure he didn't take anything that would be used as a weapon.

Thankfully before he even went to this pathetic excuse of the planet, he made sure to research everyday life of a ooman woman and knew the proper procedure when it came to collecting her belongings. Clothing, washing substances called shampoo and conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, brush for her hair and some cleaning supplies for her cycle, which he was still confused about. But he collected them all anyway, shoving them in a large sack and trekking to his ship before tracking the traitor.

Now that the mission was complete and the oomans were destroyed, he was finally able to leave the planet and head home where he will be revered as a hero, with the added benefit of a new prize.

He looked over at the ooman who was still curled up sadly. He could hear even from the inside, her soft whimpers as tears ran down her cheeks. If he didn't value her knowledge, he would kill her for being too obnoxious with her whining. He growled and shook his head, walking up to the cell and banged the back of his fist against it, startling her into looking up at him. Her bright pretty eyes were glazed with moisture and her cheeks were red. Her lip quivered and her hair hung in her eyes.

"Enough of your whining woman. I grow tired of the noise." He growls at her as he leans on the glass.

Her sad eyes suddenly turned dark, angry and she slowly stood. He raised a brow ridge at her sudden spark of fury as she stepped close, hands pressed against the glass.

"You know what...fuck you!" She shouts a word he didn't understand. This seemed to confuse him, cocking his head at the female.

"You have no right to take me from my home! You killed innocent people and because of you, I'll never see my brother again! You can't keep me here!" She screams, smacking her hands against the glass of the cell.

While she shouted at him, he stood up straight, eyeing her blankly. He wasn't intimidated by any means, but for some reason, it made him feel hot. Her dark eyes sent a jolt of list through him, her weak yet furious words made his loincloth feel too tight, by Paya did he want to fuck that dirty little angry mouth of hers.

She stepped away, leaning on the wall as she glared angrily at the alien as fresh tears ran down her cheeks before she turned away, wiping them violently with a huff. The alien sighed deeply to soothe his throbbing veins and hardened member. He stomped back to the controls and looked through the mapping system, calculating the time it would take to get home.

As he walked to his chamber, he took one last look at the girl, who was nibbling her bottom lip angrily. He growled deep in his throat and turned away, going into his sleeping chambers to release the tension in his loins.

Meanwhile, Rory hugged herself as she watched from the side view of her cell and saw the beautiful stars go by. She almost smiled had it been for the terrible predicament. Quinn, little Rory her nephew, her sister in law... She'd never see them again. Tears fell down to the ground and sniffled sadly, burying her face in her knees.

"I wanna go home..."