chapter 2: On Time

Uraraka's POV~6:06 pm~

I knocked on the boys dorms for class A-1 Iida opened the door "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Iida said yelling and scolding me. "I'm only 6 min late" I said to Iida. "Sero said 6 pm SHARP!" Iida said while scolding me. Iida finally dismissed me from his misery.

---

Narrator's POV~6:08 Pm~   

Everyone sat down ready to play games. "Whose ready!"  Mina said with excitement everyone yelled together "me!" everyone was getting snacks and getting ready.

*Fast forward to when all the snacks are gathered and everyone ready*

Narrator POV~

6:25 pm~~"I'll go first" Kaminari said with a smile "Truth or Dare" Mina said while giggling "Truth" Kaminari said trying to play safe "Are you secretly pikachu?" Mina said looking at him with a smirk "Pika Pika no" Kaminari said trying to be funny. Everyone stared at him with a absurd look "Next" Mina said excitedly "Midoryia want to go?" Mina said continuing her sentence "s..sure" Midoryia said unsure. "Truth or dare" Hagakure said loudly "Truth" Midoryia said looking towards everyone. Mina tried to think a truth up and the anticipation started to build up. "ummm....Ah do you....Like someone." Mina said yelling out with a eager face. Midoryia started to turn red and all shades of pink...."um...I...I" Midoryia started to stutter...But, then the boys fount door to dorm room slammed open "Time for bed! Its 6:30" ilda said rushing into the room. pew Midoryia sighing with relief " really we were just starting to get to the good part!" Mina said annoyed. "remember we have a battle test tomorrow to see are improvements" ilda said reminding everyone. 

word count: 275