chapter 11: Class

Narrators POV:

All of the students from class 1-a found their partners and teamed up.  As soon as they teamed up All might started to explain the rules and why they were doing this. ¨We are practicing on your teamwork young lads! As you know last time we did this a lot of things went wrong...¨ then Bakugo interrupted all might ¨BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WITH SH*TTY HAIR!¨ he yelled out ¨hey man calm down, friend are meant to stick together!¨ Karishma said nicely. Bakugo continue yelling and cussing In the middle of all this mina walked up to Uraraka ¨arent you a lucky duck being with your crush!¨ Mina said whispering in her ear. Uraraka's face turned red in an instant ¨If your not going to tell him anytime soon ill tell him for you...¨ Mina said with a smile ¨NO No NO...THat won't be NesiSarry!!...¨ Uraraka said nervously...*cue the wild pokemon music* <Deku has appered> ¨Hi Mina what are you guys talking about?¨ Deku said sincerely AHHHGSIHGKHJDHJLGHA <Deku used surprise attack was affective on uararaka>  Uraraka.Exe.stoped.working. ¨You must have surprised her¨ mina said looking at Deku ¨oh I'm very sorry it looked like you two were in a deep conversation¨ Deku said apologetically ¨Yes we were in a...Very Interesting conversation about love problems¨ mina said responding to Deku ¨And by the way if you want to say sorry say it Uararaka...¨ mina said continuing her sentence ¨Love problems??¨ Deku said Questioning minas comment.     

next chapter- love problem------------------>

word count: 243