Chapter 4: notebook

all of class 1A left the class room and headed to the court. class 1A sat in the bleachers waiting for instructions. "uraraka and Iida will so the transfer students how its done" Mr. Aziwa said looking towards them. "Yes sir" lida answered back. The two student took there position and was ready for action. "1...2...3...GO!" Mr.Aziwa yelled out. As the two students were battling Midoriya was taking notes "Watcha doing" Tamiko said nearly giving Midoriya a heart attack. "Ahhh" Midoriya said jumping out of his seat "w...well I like to take notes on heroes and analyze there moves" Midoriya respond back "COOL!" Tamiko said with a big smile on her face quickly after the battle ended "winner is Uraraka" Mr.Aziwa said with no enthusiasm "Tamiko and Tyrasue will go next" Mr.Aziwa said looking towards them.

Izuku's POV: As the two girls headed down I congratulated Uraraka on the win while lida was criticizing him self on what he can to better I analysed the way Tamiko and Starlight used there quirk It seemed like Tamiko had a lot of advantages with her quirk her quirk allowed her to be quick on her feet and have more balance than someone without that type of quirk she also had better hearing. But Tyrasue Could take control of plants and was stronger than a normal person. Then The battle finally finished and Tamiko won by a hair.

Narrators POV: Midoryia kept blabbering and analyzing the notes. ¨HEY NERD¨ Bakugo yelled out ¨What you doing writing down some nerd thing¨ Bakugo said acting like he was the boss. ¨For your information It Is very resourceful to write down what you know about each person" Iida and Uraraka said In unison. ¨Just die in a hole already¨ Bakugo said angrier than normal. ¨F**K YOU DEKU¨ Bakugo said while raising his middle finger. ¨He's such a bully¨ Uraraka said looking towards lida and Midoryia.¨Y...Yeah" Midoryia said looking down in his lap ¨Whats wrong?" Uraraka Said worriedly.

Uraraka's POV: ¨I...It's Just that he...Took my notebook¨ Midoryia said studding it out ¨HE DID WHAT¨ Uraraka said shout out ¨That Is very Irresponsible¨ Iida said looking at midoryia. I marched right out of the bleachers and found Bakugo ¨WERE'S DEKU's NOTEBOOK!" I bellowed out ¨Oh looky there It looks like S**ty Deku has a A**hole bodygaurd¨ Bakugo said Laughing.

Next Chapter-Blush------->

Word count: 396