Chapter 6: Stolen book

Uraraka's POV-Time skip-2:32 pm-

I sat in the dorm living room watching some Pokémon. I reached under the couch to retrieve my dairy (so If the girls go snooping in her room they wouldn't find it). , But when I reached underneath the couch Nothing was there! OH NO, MY SECRETS! I thought to my self...They will know about my crush on Deku! She said to herself while panicking...She sat on the couch. Wi...will they tell Deku she thought to herself will they know all my thoughts? Yaoyorozu walked in "hi Uraraka" Yaoyorozu said passing her. "yaoyorozu" I said stopping her from walking "yes" she responded "have you seen a pink book with  two black dots on the front"  I asked her not trying to look suspicious. "um Yeah I think so one of the girls took it" yaoyorozu said turning around and walking to her room. "that great just great why did they have to take it" I whispered to myself. "he'll know now...Nothing will be the same" uraraka said continuing her sentence. 

Deku's POV- 2:39 pm- 

I walked to my class when I saw Sue, Mina, and Jiro giggling and holding a book. "hey guys what's so funny?" I questioned. "Nothing," Mina said with a poker face. " what's that book" I questioned once more " I never seen it before," I said counting my sentence. "oh um this It's just a sketchbook," Sue said keeping a straight face. "can I see" I said hoping I would see their drawings. "No...There...Bad very bad drawings" Mina said sheepishly "Oh Ok," I said turning around. As soon as I turned around Uraraka Bummed into me "S...Sorry" she said walking up to the girls "no problem" I responded.

---

Uraraka's POV-2:42 pm-

I saw Sue, Mina, and Jiro holding a book MY DIRAY! I yelled with joy in my head "did you say anything to Deku" I said whispering to the girls. "do you want us to" Jiro said looking at me "n..no" I said stuttering "you should just go for it" mina said sitting On a bench "w...wait how much did you re..." mina cut me off "enough to know you have a crush on Midoryia" "plus your the only one besides Bakugo to call him Deku" Jiro said continuing Mina's sentence "is It really that obvious? DO YOU THINK HE KNOWS" I said freaking out. "no boys are blind," Mina and Jiro said in unison. "It seems like you had this crush for a long time ribbit," Sue said confidently. "can I please just have my diary back," I said avoiding the question. " ok but you better find a better spot or we will tell him next time," mina said handing me my diary. That was a close one I thought to myself Should I really tell Deku? what will he think if I do tell him? thoughts swallowed my head as I continued to my class.

next chapter-mochi ---------->

word count: 493