Chapter 12: Love problem

narrators POV:

Deku tried waking up Uararaka and after a few minutes she woke up. ¨Im sorry I scared you Uararka, It must be surprising if someone popped up out of nowear...¨ Deku said as he helps Uararaka up. ¨Uararaka what does Mina means by 'love problem'¨ Deku said curiously ¨Unless you don't want to answer Its okay...¨ Deku said courteously. Uraraka looked at Deku ¨No no it's okay...It's just I like someone and I don't know how to tell them...¨ Uraraka said sadly ¨Who is it you like, maybe if I know the person I can help¨ Deku said trying to help her out ¨uH Uh soMeonE in our clAss¨ Uraraka said tripping over her own words.  ¨well I'm not the type like mina were I know a lot about romance but if you want I will help with what I can...if you do need help that is¨ Deku asked politely. Uraraka thought for a while and thought up a plan to ask Deku out if Deku helps her then it might be helpful for her to know what Deku likes...¨sure¨ Uraraka said to Deku nodding her head <Ring Ring Ring> ¨well time for class¨ Deku said walking into the classroom. After class Deku and Uraraka went outside on a bench to talk... 

---

Uraraka very carefully explained her love problem, ¨I think you should confess...and if you get turned down it's their loss¨Deku said with a smile (Get ready everyone the roller coasters slowly getting to the climax....) ¨Thank you deku¨ she said while blushing a little ¨no problem¨ deku said while getting up from the bench. Uraraka grab deku's hand then blared out.... ¨deku I...I Like You!!¨ 

chapter 13- last chapter---------------->

word count: 283