Chapter 17

Today your dad and Hikaru went out for the day so you were left with crystal

"I don't like this at all." Crystal says and you sigh

"Me either I don't like you at all." You say and crystal rolls her eyes

"Oh I hate you too y/n."

"Yeah everyone can guess that I think even the media knows you hate me."

*I have to make them believe that I love and care for y/n so I guess I need to figure something out*

"Well then I guess we have to act better."

"Why would I pretend to like you? No that's not happening your not my mom."

"I will be soon and when I do become your mom your never seeing kireina again I'll make sure of it now if you act how I want you to act then we'll get along great you be how I want you to and everything will be fine."

"Like I'd act how you want me to never."

"Don't test me remembers who's marrying your dad."

"What your gonna make him unhappy?"

"Yes so you better behave."

You stopped all you want is your dad to be happy even if he won't be happy with crystal he can still be happy some days and she's gonna make him unhappy for the rest of his life? But she would only make him happy if you listen to her?

"Fine I'll listen."

"Good y/n we'll get along great now."

*I really hate crystal but still I'll act how she wants me to act but really I'm gonna mess with her mind so much which is what I love to do*

"Yeah but I don't know how you want me to act?"

"You listen to me like a mother and treat me like one and act exactly how I tell you to act!"

"Fine whatever." You say sadly

*I hate her so much I wish my grandparents didn't force my dad into this by using me and now crystal is using me to use my dad all people do is use me and I'm sick of it*