Chapter 19

You and your dad were eating lunch crystal wasn't here she went out with her friends and Hikaru was busy

"Dad I have question?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"How did you and mom meet?"

"Me and kireina well we met back in high school when I was in my first year in the host club."

"You never told me about that."

"Well pearls dad created the host club and well me and Hikaru had a act where we flirted with each other and stuff but anyways I met her there she would come with her friend but she didn't really care much about the host club and well she told me and Hikaru apart after only a few times of coming and me and her got to know each other and we both fell in love and we started to date nothing much to it."

"Sure dad."

"What? We dated for 3 years and raised you but she had other plans for her future and stuff she wanted to do after high school."

"Ok I was just wondering if their was anything else."

"When I met her she was with someone else but the guy ended up cheating on her and we were friends and she came to me when it happened and well that's when she kissed me for the first time but I thought it was to get back at the guy who cheated on her."

"Dang."

"Yeah apparently they got into a fight because of me because me and kireina were becoming close and then the guy cheated on her and apparently she liked me for awhile which confused her feelings for the guy she was dating it was kinda crazy."

"And then I was born."

"Yup."

"Your high school life sounds crazy now I'm scared for high school."

"Don't be just no dating." Your dad says and you tense up and just nod

"Heh ok dad."

"Good."

*Can't tell him about Yasuchika now*