Chapter Twenty-Nine

Seriah grinned, holding her eye. Her white wings began to fade to an ash gray. She looked at the three jewel wielders, showing off a wicked smile. "You will all be mine!" her voice echoed with a sinister harmony.

"Okay, gross," Mae stared in disgust.

"No, Jay's mine," Amina said as she gut-punched the angel, and kicked her up towards Mae.

Mae smashed her down into the ground, smirking at Amina. Seriah flew back up, cackling, and used her staff to stab Amina's stomach from her back. She swirled her staff around her insides and then removed the staff. With her demon arm, she grabbed Amina's head and flung her towards the ground.

"That was...  very weird," Amina said.

Seriah looked confused as to why the saiyan wasn't dead. "Masenko!" Mae shouted using that as an opening. Seriah caught the blast with her demon arm and smothered it.

"I think that arm needs to go," Mae sighed.

While that happened, Jay used Instant Transmission to get to his wife, giving her a senzu bean in which she immediately got up from. She was completely healed and ready to go again. Niya hurried over to Mae and Jay. She had to do something.

Seriah looked at the three saiyans, a smile spreading on her lips, "How wonderful! Come, and show me your full power!"

"No," Jay descended to his base form.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mae asked him.

Seriah gave him a curious look.

"I'm not giving her my full strength, even if she wants it," Jay responded. "She's a slut for power."

"Um, Jay, normally I would be totally on board, but I'm confused," Mae placed her hands on her hips.

Seriah grit her teeth in anger. "What a vulgar word! I'll have your head for that!"

"Well, that's not nice, but most importantly... What does vulgar mean? That's not even a word!" Jay shouted.

"Wow, you are worse than my dad," Mae laughed. "It means gross or nasty."

Niya used this opportunity to slash her dagger at Seriah. The Angel turned to smack the saiyan away, but before she did, Niya managed to slice off Seriah's left wing. The Angel practically screeched in anger.

Jay saw this as an opening, so he signaled for Neros to do something. "Have this!" Neros came forward to headbutt Seriah, and then Sage came in to punch her in the stomach multiple times.

Mae jumped onto her back while Nero's and Sage attacked. She formed two ki blades and shoved them into her remaining wing. Seriah cried out and powered up, forcing all of the saiyans off of her. She swayed her staff, and two new wings burst out, but they looked more like bat wings.

"Some Angel," Mae scoffed as she skidded against the ground.

Neros was knocked back, but not by much, so he was the first to attack. His punches were dodged. Luckily, when he ducked, in came Jay, who knocked Seriah off balance by punching her hard across her face. She grabbed Jay's fist and threw him over her shoulder.

Niya, who had taken Monma's blaster, shot at Seriah to distract her. The blasts bounced of the Angel's body.

Seriah looked at her, "What a way to mock me. I shall kill you where you stand, false God!"

As she made for Niya, Mae blocked her path. "I don't think so," she scowled. She formed three energy balls in each hand, shrinking them down before expanding them again, making them more and more powerful. Then, she flicked them at Seriah. Seriah guarded herself with her demon arm. It began to bleed, but otherwise, no damage was done.