Ch.5-"I'm Sorry"

"I'm sorry," Kol mumbled.
"What's up with you anyway?" I looked at him curiously.
"Aw, you're really worried about me, aren't you?" he smirked at me.
"No, never mind," I walked away , and was surprised when he took my hand while I was about to go. "What?" I asked.
"Okay so since we're on good terms now, you sho-" I cut him off. "We are most certainly not on good terms," I said sternly.
"Why ?" I glared at him. "Because you embarrassed me. Did you not see everyone staring ?"
"Why do you even care?" he said calmly, then he smirked. "You're the one who told me I don't need to prove myself to anyone."

I smiled at his words , but I quickly shook them off. "Just, whatever," I said, and walked away when I realized he still had my wrist in his hand.
"I'm sorry, I really am," he said again , "give me some time to prove it to you."
"Okay," I said, and his face lit up, before I said "then leave me alone." And with that, I snatched back my wrist and walked away.

As I was walking, I kept my head down. It was lunch so I had free time; however, I didn't have any friends so I just kept walking. I didn't even know where I was going until I bumped into someone.
"Hey, you okay?" the voice said. I automatically recognized the voice. It was the guy I danced with.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, then realized how rude it sounded. "I mean, I'm okay. Just stressed." I shot him a fake smile.