A Rather Short and Uneventful Bio

            I guess it would be a good idea to start at the first thing you tell strangers on the internet; what fandoms you're a part of. Over the last five years I have become indoctrinated by Doctor Who (catch that?), Supernatural, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Vikings, Scream Queens anything remotely Marvel related and a whole bunch I'm forgetting.

            The next thing you probably want to know is my name, it's Abby. I'm writing this very me focused piece not because I want to sing my own praises but because I figured it's about time I let my readers know who I am. I mean, after all, you guys spend a lot of time reading pieces of my imagination, perhaps you want to know the rest of me too!

            Well, I live in Canada. Born and raised in the great Northern 51st state... not so much. For those of you who are rusty on your Canadian trivia, let me enlighten you. Canada is in fact, it's own country. We're known for maple syrup, hockey, cold winters, snow, beavers, toques, polite people and our various pop stars. You all know who I'm talking about.

            The fact that I am Canadian is the reason why I spell colour with an extra U snuck in there. I am not illiterate, I'm just Canadian. I hope this clears up some of the ongoing confusion.

            My family consists of a few siblings, a few dogs, and of course the two people responsible for bringing me life. Not sure what to say about my family, they're pretty awesome and I love them. I'll leave it at that.

            I started reading at the tender age of five. The first series I remember reading and loving was The Dripping Fang series by Dan Greenburg. He's pretty much my writing hero. For anyone who's read his work, you know why.

            Writing heros! What a great thing to know about me! The list is long, but I'll try my best to get the big ones; Rick Riordan, good ol' JK Rowling, Alexandra Bracken, Jodi Picoult,  Jane Austen, The Brontës, Sarah J. Maas, SE Hinton, and Kelley Armstrong. There's a 100% possibility I probably left out 50 other writers I adore. 

            I enjoy hiking (a lot), singing (very badly), doing crafts (somewhat well), playing with dogs (more than I should), and reading, but that one's a give in. Speaking of things I like, wolves top that list. But if you didn't know that already than you might want to consider getting an eye exam.

            The best day of my life so far? Meeting Jensen Ackles. The number one item on my bucket list? Getting published. My role model? Either my older sister or Kermit the Frog. Biggest inspiration? The works of others.

            I can't say there is anything else to know about me. My life consists of school, family, writing, reading, working, and television. Yup, that's pretty much it. 

* * *

Anything you think I missed? Leave a comment!