Update

Update

Wow, it feels like it's been a long time since I've written. Oh wait, that's because it has been. Well, this isn't entirely true. I did take a writing course in my last semester of high school but it has been a very long time since I wrote for wattpad.

With that being said. I'm done high school. All the excuses of homework, and projects, and exams are gone (well at least until university starts in the fall). I am free of the hallways and cafeteria and lockers! It's been four years of craziness and I am very happy to be through it. Of course, I'll most likely still live there in my stories but at least I no longer have to experience it firsthand!

So, I've graduated high school, turned 18 (I'm an adult now!) and I now have oodles of free time on my hands. Good thing I know what to do with it all. I've always want to crochet a blanket.

Kidding. But not really kidding because I would love to learn to crochet.

Of course, wattpad came to mind first. Now, some of you might be rolling your eyes or stomping your feet or doing whatever it is disgruntled fans do but I promise you this is real!

"Don't believe her," you say, "she's made these promises before!"

Yes, I have.

"Nothing can be that different this time around," you reason, "she'll disappear before long, you'll see."

Ouch. I will not. I am dedicated this time, truly I am. I have been invigorated. I've read my two active stories and have created plot plans for them. I successfully completed my writing course with a 98 and I'm ready to go! I've already updated! Another big change on my profile has inspired me, you see, I now have over 20,000 fans! How can I deny that many people?

I simply can't.

I am going to university this fall where I expect I'll have some adjusting to do. I am majoring in English (please don't ask what I'm going to do with this degree because I really don't know). But between then and now I'm golden.

"We'll see," you said. 

Have faith. 

I am contemplating showing everyone why I disappeared in the first place as I've written three independent novels during my hiatus. I will send out a message if I do decide to share these.

So, that's the update. That's where I am at.