Chapter one

Chapter one

---------_______________-----------------------_____________________________________________-----------------------------------------______________---------------------------------------------------------------------------____________________-------------------------

I woke up to a sign. It was red and in different colours. I think it says "One direction is coming be ready!" I rolled my eyes. I love one direction but hearing and seeing their name over and over gets old. Then I remembered I had to meet some people at the park to talk about getting apdoted. Thats right I'm a orphan, DEAL WITH IT. I started walking towards the park. I looked at my appearance, my torn plaid shirt covered my knees, and my black leggings were ripped to a zombie way. "I look presentable." I mumbled to myself. Then out of the blue A bag was over my head and I was carried bridal style in what seemed to be a White van. "Ok, now we got her now lets go." said a unflimair low voice. Who was that voice, why were they kidnapping me, Whose THEY. These questions rambled on in my head. Why me? Then the moving stopped. I was lifted and thrown on someones back. Then I was set down on a fluffy thing. They took off the bag and my glasses fell off. "She had glasses." said the low voiced person. Then he quickly put them on my face. Oh my gosh, it was.....one direction. Why in the world of all people did they kidnapped me. "Hi sweetie." said the low voice, Harry. I shot a look of terrified and shock. I wanted to speak but my friend Elyse said, If you ever get stolen never speak with them, ever. Shes long gone, no not with a family, she's dead. She got hit by a car when she was trying to get me some meds to make me feel better. "Please talk, Grace." said the blonde one, Niall. How did they know my freakin' name? A tear rolled down my right eye thinking about Elyse. She was my best friend, It's all my fault thats shes gone and not walking on this planet, sitting next to me comforting me, saying everything was all right. "Awh, don't cry please." said an older man, Louis. He wiped my tear. I quickly flinched. Then they looked shocked. Then they huddled in a group and talked quietly................

There you have it Chapter one hope you enjoyed- Grace