Chapter two

I waited for them to return to me and say something, and my wish came true. "Hi, Grace Hows your day?" asked a man with curly hair, Liam. Well his hair isn't curly as Harry's but yeah curly. They smiled and then frowned. "She's not talking." whispered a dude with a Quiff, Zayn to Liam. "Gracie, please talk to us." said Louis. I wanted to scream but I was annoyed that Louis said Gracie. I freakin' hate that name. I just sat there motionless. I can tell there getting angry, I liked it. "I get it you are a little scared and you won't talk to us because you don't like us." said Zayn. He mostly got it. My brain was telling me to talk to them, but my gut said no. I followed my gut. Then I was picked up bridal style by Styles up the stairs. I was tensed up and shaking. Then Liam opened a pink door. Inside was a ocean themed room. My eyes widened. "She likes it." cheered Harry as he put me down. Everything was ocean themed. Oh my gosh, they did research!!! I smiled, but i quickly took it away because smileing at your kidnapper is weakness in their eyes. Elyse taught me that. I turned around and they seem so nice. I can't take it I have to talk to them!

No, Grace, don't show weakness. said a voice. I sounded like Elyse. Ok her ghost is going to help me through this.

Elyse, I'm sorry, I won't you have to help me~ I thought.

"Gracie, were you going to say something?" asked Harry all piped up. I just walked past him, and shut and locked the door on the outside. Then I plotted myself on the couch and took a nap.