Chapter six part three

"Hello?" I called out. It was super dark in the woods. I tried to turn on my flashlight and it died. "Snap." I said. Then I heard ruffling. "Hello!" I called out again. The ruffling sounded closer. Then my flashlight turned on. Right in front of me........"Sl....Sl.....Sl....Slender Man." I said. He let A horrible cry. I started running.

Sandman come to me tonight,Comfort me till moring light, as darkness falls and shadows gloom, I bid you welcome to come to my room. Rest your bones beside my bed, lay your hands upon my head, Cast a spell-a slumber deep, and stay beside me as I sleep, If I should die before I wake, I grant you my soul to take, My soul to take....., My soul to take...., My soul to take....

I turned around to see, a man with pale skin, no face, and a a suit. He took out something and Boom!!! My stomach dripped with blood and My last sight was a woman killing Slender man.

I quickly opened my eyes. I was on a couch and the TV was on. The boys were playing a game. Oh my gosh........Slenderman Wow I hate my dreams. I started crying because I kept having the same dream with that woman and that person killing me. "Grace, another nightmare?" said Harry turning on the light. I shook my head. Liam picked me up and cradled me.

Holy crap its getting scary- Grace