Chapter three

Before I took my nap I heard them bang on the door. " GRACE LET US THE HECK OUT!!!" yelled Harry. Then I fell asleep on the warm couch for two hours. I fluttered my eyes open to see 5 angry boys. "DIDNT YOU HEAR US SCREAM?!!!!" yelled Louis. I had a snickering look on my face. Liam looked really tired. "I.....had.....to...kick...the..door.open!" Liam said taking s breath during his words.

I looked at Zayn and Niall who were quieter out of all of them. While Harry,Louis, and Liam were yelling at me and Zayn and Niall talking to themselves and going to the kitchen. I was thinking of a plan to get out of here. I started to fake cry with fake tears. They all stopped to look at me.

'good grace, fake crying is good' said my voice.

I ran upstairs and shut my door loudly and locked it. I heard a knock. "Gracie boo, we're sorry for yelling, please open up." the sound of Liam was so calming. I walked over to the door.

'no grace don't your showing weakness stat strong.' said the voice.

I opened the door disobeying my voice and to see 5 boys looking at me with sparkling eyes. The we're no match to my eyes.

* Liams POV*

As Grace opened her pink door My heart skipped a beat. She's just so sweet, I wish I can hear her voice. I looked into her eyes. They were like a beach. Hazel around the pupil to look like sand and a grayish-blue outer like the ocean. "You have pretty eyes, Grace." I said picking her up and setting her down on her bed. She looked at me so calmly. " Maybe you should rest." I said tucking her in and kissing her eleven year old head. I gently closed the door after the boys got out and we quietly went downstairs.