Chapter four

*Grace's POV*

Dream--------------------------•----------------

"Hello anybody there?" I cried out. I was in a hospital with the lights flickering above me. I had walked in a complete circle, I was Infront of the front desk where I was about 2 minutes ago. I walked slowly through the dainty halls of the abandoned hospital. To the corner of my eyes I saw a shadow. I slowly turned my head to see a man with a dark suit on and pale skin. I started to dash to esacpe but I just kept going into circles. I stopped when the man was Infront of me. He got something from his pocket and jabbed me in my back. Blood dropped onto the floor and my dead body fell to the ground~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a dark night sky. I started to cry louder and louder. I heard rushing footsteps come to my room. Then I was in someone's arms. "Shhhh, Gracie it's just a nightmare, shhhh." the calming tone of Liam's voice soothed my pain. He rubbed my back and gently sang 'Silent Night'. My eyes were getting droopy. After a little bit, I fell asleep in His arms as he cradled me.

Next morning, I woke up to see me in Liam's arms still. I quietly jump out of my bed and headed downstairs not to wake Liam or whoever was still a sleep. I looked at the clock it had read 4:25 am. I only slept 3 hours. I wasn't tired at all. I looked at the living room and felt disgusted. It was dusty and dirty. I looked around to find a supply closet and I found one. I got what I needed and started cleaning.

*Louis's POV*

I woke up to the sounds of vacuuming and the sweet smell of lavender. I Quickly walked out of my room to see Grace cleaning the whole house. " What the....." I mumbled sleepily. Grace looked up at me and smiled. Then she walked up the stairs and turned my way. "Go to bed, Grace busy day ahead of us tommorow." I said. She nodded and headed towards her room. I turned around slowly towards my room and hoped back in bed to get some rest.