3

Time skip

Katsuki POV

Kirishima has a kind heart, I'll admit. I mean, not as kind as mine, but you know.

Him talking about Dunce Face like that, well, it made me honestly know how much he cared for him. And he can actually talk to Pikachu in a nice way, while I can barely talk to Deku without trying to blow him up. Maybe I could ask shitty hair for some advice in the future.

But he was so worried for him, happy for him, and angry at anyone who got in Pika's way. He got mad at me cuz he figured out that I glared at him, but I told him that he just smiled back, which made him feel a lot better, and that made him think that it's good that Pikachu has a high self esteem. He also told me about how he was crying about it though, which I didn't believe. I would need to try to talk to Deku and ask him what was going on. 

Because we both know that ain't the reason.

Sometimes I wonder if it's about Shitty hair.

Cuz if it is, then I'll be pissed that he didn't tell me that he liked him. I can be trusted!!

But I also think what he's going to do will answer my question.

Deku POV

After about an hour or so Kaminari woke up and found himself in my bed. He shot up and started screaming.

"WHERE AM I??! HOW DID I GET HERE??!" 

"Kaminari, it's okay. Remember the talk we had? Then you started crying and before I knew it you were passed out on my lap." I told him, calmly.

Kaminari started blushing a bit. "I'm SO sorry Midoriya!!!"

He knew I wasn't gay, so every time he did something that could be a gay act, he gets all flustered and then he starts apologizing because he thought I didn't feel comfortable with the situation. So I was used to his reaction. But really, if it's just for being a friend, then I don't mind at all. I've told him that many of times before but he doesn't really remember. I told him that again and he looked at me with a blank face and then replied with a smile on his face. "Okay!"

*Bang Bang!!

"That sounded like Bakugo. I don't wanna get it!" Kaminari told me.

"You won't have to."

I opened the door and to our surprise is was Kirishima. "Hi, Midoriya! Is Denki still with you?"

Kaminari then hid himself under my covers. Poor guy! Then I started to hear the window open. Kirishima peered through the wide open area of  the door.

"Ya know what? He just left." I replied, shutting my door 2 inches.

" Oh. Do ya know where he went? "

Hmm... Where is he going? "He didn't tell me. I'll have to ask him." I said, grabbing my phone out.

 "Thanks!! Well, I'll text him too. See you around, Midoriya!" 

 I quickly unlocked my phone and texted Kaminari.

IZUKU - Kaminari? Where did you go? You just left.

⚡KAMINARI- I just his right below the window lol. I also just got Eijiro's text. 

IZUKU - WAIT,  WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY?!

IZUKU- Also, how are you texting me?!

⚡KAMINARI- Look behind you

I looked behind me, and I saw Kaminari finish texting someone on his phone. He had a bruise forming on his cheek, but it wasn't bad. He looked over, smiling and giving me the peace sign. 

"Are you okay? You have a bruise!"

" I'm perfectly fine, don't worry. It's just a tiny bruise. Got it while throwing myself out there. Heh, but thanks though! " he reassured.

"Still!! We should take care of it anyway."

I went to go get my first aid kit and grabbed the supplies we needed.

" Nono, it's fine, I promise. " he told me.

"No, it is not. I don't want it gettin infected or anything!!"

"ArrRG you're acting like my mooooom." he smiled.

We both chuckled. "Then you're grounded. After I heal you with my mommy powers, go on top of the fridge for 30 minutes for time out. When you're done, go to your room and stay there. No food, comics, or bathroom. Now sUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!! " I joked.

We both looked at each other, smirking. That's when we both started to laugh.

 "We are so weird," Kaminari wheezed out. "I think we need help!"

" Agreed! "

Katsuki POV

I now definitely think Pikachu has a crush on Shitty hair. 

We had a plan. I told Shitty hair that I thought that Pikachu has a crush on him. So I asked Pikachu if he was at Deku 's dorm, and he said yes. So I hid around a corner to see if he would leave, then I told Shitty hair to go over to see if he was there. Once Deku opened the door, I heard the conversation, knowing that Pikachu was still supposed to be there. After I heard he wasnt, I knew something was going on. I

Shitty hair walked the other direction with his phone out, texting someone. That's when I got a message from him, telling me he would be back. I stayed, just to see if Pikachu WAS still there. 

And he was. 

I listened to their odd conversation of Deku being Pikachu's mom. And what Deku said was the weirdest things I've ever heard come out of his mouth. 

I wanted to go in and talk to them like a civilized human being, but I knew that I would just expose on them, as usual. So I decided to just leave it be, which was the smartest thing to do.

Now, I pretty much know that Kaminari liked Shitty hair, which, having me being the smartest person I am, knowing everything.

But now I know almost everything about the two, I can try to hook them up.

...

What am I kidding?! I'm super smart and all that, yeah, but I can't set someone up for a date. I can't even set MYSELF up for a date! I'll just have to ask someone else who knows about them.

Wait... There IS one person!!

Racoon eyes!