6

Izuku POV

D-did Kacchan just say he l-liked me?! He doesn't seem like the type to like men...

Its overwhelming...

"I...I..."

I didn't know what to say about it. Yeah, I supported LGBTQ+ but I'm not actually gay. Then again I would probably hurt Kacchan's feelings. I'm the only one that knows how much and emotional mess he can be. Its honestly heartbreaking.

His emotion looks so calm but then again I can tell he's screaming inside. I mean, his face is literally the color of Kirishima's hair and he's sweating a lot. 

What ShOuLd I dOoOo-

BOOOM!!!

"WHA-"

Katsukiii POV

BOOOM!!!

fUCK-

Was that me?? Shit, I'm stressing out. I need to calm down. Even Deku looks a little frightened. I just need to breathe-

"Cough! Hack- Ahh what the fuck is that smell??"

The smell of smoke, definitely not my explosions. "Hack- Fuck! Deku are you okay?" I managed to cough out.

"Cough! Yeah, I'm not dead,"

At least he's alive. What the fuck is going on?

Why is it now that I'm noticing everyone screaming and running away? I was probably focusing on Deku too much. I mean, who wouldn't have their attention all on him?

"Deku, we need to get out of-"

BANG!

Huh, wonder what's happening... 

Everything is...

Black...

I can't breathe...

"Kacchan!!! Kacchan!!!"

Is that..?

oh nu Izuku POV

Ugh, the disgusting smell of smoke is filling my lungs. Its so gross...

BANG!

"What was that? Kacchan, did you hear that?"

Who is that? They don't look familiar, but they're trying to take Kacchan.

THEYRE TRYING TO TAKE KACCHAN?!

"Kacchan!!! Kacchan!!!"

He looks knocked out. I need to get him! I can't let them take Kacchan!

"Waaaaah!!! Mommy, where are you?!" 

Crap, there's a little girl in trouble! What should I do, what should I...

"KIRISHIMA! KAMINARI! IF YOU TWO CAN HEAR ME, GET OVER TO WHERE I AM!! I'M RIGHT NEXT TO THE ANIME OUTLET! QUICK, THEY GOT KACCHAN!"

God, I don't want this to happen again. Now, we need the other people to safety.

"AND ASHIDO AND URARAKA!! HELP ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE!! SERO, YOU TOO!!"

I hope they heard me. I can't do this on my own, I know that.

But I'm going to give it my all.

Kirishima POV

"IRISHIMA! KAMINARI! COME... ANIME OUT... THEY... CHAN!!!"

That sounded like Midoriya! It sounded like he needs help!

The sudden explosion scared us yeah, but I also need to think about how Midoriya and Bakugo took it. I hope they are both okay. I wonder what happened.