Teachers Pet [ SlyPKC ]

- Hello.~ I thought I'd do something since someone wanted SlyPKC so thought I'd do this.~ Teacher things are fun to write, if I do say so myself.~ Enjoy.~

----------------------------------------------

Sly was the teachers pet, well, actually he was Seamus' little pet. Seamus is the sarcastic English teacher to Eddie, the sarcastic one liking the giggling boy more than the rest of his students. Only because one day he decided to be bold and kiss the other, which turned into something more within the classroom after hours when everyone was gone. Ever since then, they've been doing thing together that no one knows; if anyone at the school would know that a teacher is having sexual acts with a student, he'd be fired, so they have to keep it on the down low.

Today was no different. The class was almost over and the Latino couldn't stop staring at the other, wanting the class to end so he can literally jump the others bones. They haven't had their fun for a few days and the other is in need of some touching and love from his beloved sarcastic English teacher. And today he's gonna fucking get it.

 After what seemed like hours, Sly heard the bell ring as the students file out of the classroom, having Seamus close the door making it seem as if he had to talk to Sly after class like usual. The giggling Latino got up as he almost skipped over to his teacher, moving his arms around his neck, pushing his body against the Irishmen's.

"Now I have you all to myself..~"

Seamus blinks as he shakes his head, moving his hands around the others waist to hoid him in place and lean down, giving him a few little pecks on the cheek, "Where should we start, Eddie?"

"Anywhere. I just need your touch..~"

Eddie pushes his teacher back to the white bored as he begins to grind slightly against him, letting off a few soft breaths, the friction feeling amazing. Seamus follows along as he moves his own hips, but it doesn't last long as he takes control, pushing the Latino back and onto his desk that he pushed everything off of. He soon moves his hands up the others shirt, taking it off, as well as his pants leaving the boy nude on his desk, a little blush forming on his face after a bit.

 Seamus soon removes his own clothing as he gets over the other, leaning down so he an leave a few kisses and marks on his neck to show that he belongs to him and no one else. Sly can't help but to groan as he bucks up, needing more of this and needing it now. Seamus can't help but to grin as he keeps teasing his student, but soon the whines of the one below gets to him as he himself now needs more.

 Seamus moves more over the other as he lets off a soft sigh, moving his legs further apart and slowly begins to side in, dry. The Latino groans out as he finally gets what he wanted after what felt like months as he doesn't really mind the pain, he knows it'll turn into pleasure eventually; and after some bit of movements from the older, the pain turns into absolute pleasure as he can't help but to moan out. Seamus continues his thrusting, seeming to get rougher and rougher only wanting to please the other and hear his wonderful noises.

 After what felt like hours of movements, the two fucking on the desk begin to get sloppy with their movements, needing to cum but Seamus slows down heavily to delay it, once more teasing the other. For some reason he liked to his little student into complete submission. But it didn't last long. Once he began to tease, without a single touch to the others cock, Eddie cums with a warning of a slight scream trying to be quiet in case people are still out in the hall and hear them. Seamus follows soon after, shivering after he does so and pulls out, moving back to hurry and put his clothes on. Eddie stays on the desk for a moment as he catches his breath and calms down and soon follows the other in the clothing category.

The Irishmen grins once more as he leans over to the other and give him a final kiss and a tap on the ass, opening the door, talking normal school shit in case someone was out there. Eddie turns around to face his sinful lover and pecks his lips once more making sure no one was around.

"Maybe we can do this tomorrow after school..~"

"I'll think about it. Do your fucking homework."

"Yes, mother."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Got bored and someone wanted a SlyPKC so here it is.~ It's rather rushed but I'm pleased with it.~ Kind of. Hehe.

If you liked this part and want more, you can leave a request for any shipping's or ship you want me to write next and I'll see what I can do for you~! You can also leave requests for any of my other one-shot books as well down in the comments.~ If you also liked this part, give it a star~! And, if you want, you can follow me.~ I'll appreciate it with a passion.~

I love you~!

~ SinfulWordMaster.