Dominate Me - [ NovaHD Roll Reveral ]

-Hello. hello.~ I thought I might as well write something since you all must think of I forgotten about you. Nope! Just on heavy writers block.~This one, is something I don't do too often; Nova being submissive, Aleks being dominate. Enjoy it as it lasts because it won't last too long.

Enjoy.~

---------------------------------------------------------

"I want things to be different between us, James."

James stares at Aleks, not really knowing what he meant. He wasn't sure, nor was he going to ask right away what the other meant. If he asked, it could backfire and everything could crumble down before him. Or if it's something good, he could be on Cloud Nine right about now.

"I want to try being on top, James.."

James just stares once again, blinking as he tries to wrap what the other has said into his mind. He wanted to top. Hmm.. He's never been the one to let anyone control him, but a change in dominance may be a bit fun. He shrugs, nodding, "If you want to top, Aleksandr, let's see what you can do."

As if on cue, Aleks drags the older up to their room and shoves him in, closing and locking the door. He stands there for a moment, wondering if he's actually going to do this, then nods to himself. He's going to fucking do this and James is going to like it. He spins back around, putting his hands on his chest, and shoving him down upon the bed, the other just grinning ear to ear as he stares up at his new dominance partner.

"Do you know what you're doing? You've only been my little bitch through out all of this and never gave you room to be dominate. Now, don't disappoint me..~"

The Russian growls as he jumps on the other and starts to attack his neck with kisses and bites, causing James to jump slightly as he feels them. His little nips and bites are going to leave little bruses and marks, but he doesn't give a shit. It's proof that Aleks was dominate and that's all he needs. Aleks, on the other hand, keeps his lips on the others neck, searching for the weak spot, if he has one, and soon finally finds it. He bites down on the mark as James jumps again, a low pleased growl slipping his lips as he tries his best to stay quiet, but Aleks doesn't want it. He simply bites down more rougher, the one below bucks up slightly since the pleasure was running down his body, waking up something in his pants that'll soon need attention.

Aleks soon drops his lips from James' neck, soon moving on the other side, finding the same spot and biting down on it, James groaning once again, and shoves Aleks back. Said Russian waves his finger at the other male, grinning, "Ah, ah..~ Who's in charge, James..~?"

"Fuck you.."

"I will later."

After a while of teasing, Aleks soon steps back as he stands up, taking both of their belts off and tieing James' wrist to the bed so he won't be able to move or touch him, or himself. After that, Aleks stood at the foot of the bed and began to sway his hips to unknown music that was not playing, putting on a strip show for James. As for James, he watches his lover slowly take his clothing off, piece by piece, slowly. His pants slowly began to tighten as he felt the object in his pants begin to finally awaken as he groans out, wanting Aleks to touch him since he can't do it himself. Aleks sees the growing tent in the others pants and grins, moving his now nude body over the other, purposely brushing any part of his body over the tent just to hear James' soft moans. He wanted them louder; so much louder...

Aleks soon slips a hand in the others pants, moving around to once more tease him, softly giggling as he does so. James starts cursing at the other to hurry the fuck up, but that just slows him down even more, so he just shuts his mouth, letting him do it his own pace; and after a bit of time, James was now nude on the bed, soft little breaths slipping his lips as his body was in heavy need of anything. Damn, he didn't think Aleks would be this good at topping, especially with his fucking teasing. That shit doesn't help.

The Russian moves the others legs apart slightly so he can get between them, but first, he puts three fingers in front of his lips and grins, "Open." James glares as he does as he was told, opening his mouth only to have the fingers take over. "Suck."

James sighs as he once more obeys the simple orders, sucking on the Russian's fingers, knowing where this was going. He's going to be tight as fuck since he's never had anything up his ass, so, Aleks is taking his virginity. Well shit..

Aleks soon takes the fingers out of James' mouth, trailing them down his chest until they reach between his legs, now inserting one of them, waiting for the other to get used to it, and waiting for the cursing to end. Once James gives the okay, he adds the other two, slowly moving them around. Well, that was until he hit the special spot within him as he jumps, letting out a surprised gasp as he moves against the fingers inside of him, wanting more without voicing it. Aleks does give him more. He soon removes his fingers, now replacing them with something bigger. He watches as James' face contorts in pain as Aleks' cock soon comes into him and begins a slow thrust. The pain was horrible, but after a few thrusts, the pain subsides, and turns into absolute pleasure.

Within minutes, James had his eyes closed with his mouth slightly open, soft little gasps slipping now and then, trying to keep his moans in, but after a bit, they came out against his will.

After some time of thrusting, hearing James' wonderful moans mixed with Aleks', the feeling of needing to cum was growing as Aleks moves a hand down south and begins jerking James off. Withing seconds, the older male cries out Aleks' name as he does cum, Aleks following. He stares at the other as he pulls out of him and lays beside the panting man, untying his arms. James sighs as he moves his arms around the other, rather tired as he seems to close his eyes and fall asleep rather quickly. Aleks on the other hand stays awake for a bit longer. That was until James spoke one final thing.

"..I might let you top more often.."

-------------------------------------------------------

The last part of this was rather rushed but I feel rather happy about what I did.~ This one was fun to write.~

If you liked this part, you can give me requests for any ship, or ships you want me to do next.~ You can also leave requests for any of my other one-shot books as well down in the comments~! If you also liked this, give it a star~! And, if you want, you can follow me.~ I'll appreciate it with a passion.~

I love you~!

~ SinfulWordMaster.