Chapter 24

Angie was hugging me tightly and I had my arms around her protectively and I stood up with her in my arms, -let's go and get some rest I said and I walked up to my bedroom with angie close into me and we laid by each other , so close. We could feel each other's heart beats and angie was still a bit shaky, I put my arms around her protectively and she rested her head into me.

-how about we go to that lake again tomorrow, remember our second date? I said and she smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, -that would be perfect.

I smiled and kissed her head, -goodnight, I said -Goodnight she said, she slowly fell sleep and I stayed awake until early hours in the morning.

------------------------------

I wake up in the morning and jump a mile when I see I'm not in my own house and that german is next to me but I remember everything that had gone on last night and I'm happy I'm hear with german and just waking up in his arms was a perfect morning surprise because he makes me feels so safe and so loved.

I relax back into him and he kisses my head which makes me jump, I didn't think he was awake, -morning beautiful, I blushed deeply, I remember when he used to call me that, -morning handsome I said and pushed my self up and kissed his forehead.

-may I take you to that lake at 11? He says smiling, -you may I say and wink at him, I looked at the time and it was 10, I jumped out of bed, -I only got an hour to get ready I said and german laughed, -I'll walk you home he said and I smiled, -thank you.

German got up out of bed and we walked to my house holding hands and I loved every moment, I've never felt this happy in ages, I've never had this feeling of love in ages and if I'm honest it reminds me of our teenage relationship when we were younger, the way we are with each other.

German give me a small kiss on the cheek and said that he had to go to the shop before our date but he be right back to pick me up, I got dressed in the matter of minutes and if our date was anything like our second one was I wore something casual.