Chapter 25

I was all ready to go and just as I was about to wait outside for german he was knocking on my door, I opened it and greeted him with a kiss, -are you ready? He says smiling and I nodded and took his hand and we made our way to the lake.

When we arrived german had prepared a picnic and this time he made it more romantic and had candles around it and had a little music player, he smiled and lead me over to where it was, we both sat down and dug into the picnic and we really enjoyed it, we had some chocolates and german even remembered our first date as he brought candy apples.

We sat and laughed and I leaned into german and we looked up to the sky talking and day dreaming.

-now do you remember the lake part in our date, do I have to dump you in there or you gonna jump in there.

I laughed and looked at german, -hmm both sounds tempting I say and kiss his cheek. He takes of his jacket and top and he picks me up bridal style, -I guess you chose for me I laughed and he jumped in, I laughed and he pulled me into him, -it's colder than i remembered I said and he nodded in agreement.

He stroked my hair and kissed me. I returned the kiss and wrapped my legs around him in the water, he held me close to him, -I got something to ask you he said -okay ask me I said.

-okay but not here he said and carried me out of the lake and placed his jacket around me but took something out of it first, I looked at him confused and he took my hand and lead me to around the side of the lake which I have never been before.

It was beautiful, it had a red blossom tree and some of the leaves of the tree was on the floor, -wow I whispered no looked at german.

He lead me over to under the tree and smiled to me, he got down on one knee and then I realised what he was doing, I gasped and out my hands to my mouth and constantly watched his every movement.

He pulled out this red velvet box and opened it and there sat gently a beautiful big diamond ring which was so beautiful I was speechless, - Angie Carrara, you are everything to me, I love you and I need you for ever in my life, I want to protect you and care for you until I die and I know we been through some ruff situations but we got through them and I just love you with all my being, Angie Carrara will you make me the happiest and luckiest man in the world, will you marry me?