11

"Do you have enough stuff?" Luke asked as I put the last of my boxes into the car.

"I'm pretty sure I have everything I need" I sighed slumming down into the front seat and buckling my seat belt. "Let's go!" I cooed pointing onwards.

"Enthusiastic much" Luke laughed as he turned off my old street of where I used to live. After singing pretty our favourite songs and discovering our similar music taste we pulled up outside the hotel and carried all my stuff up to the room.

"I think I should sort through my stuff" I said unzipping the suit cases and pulling the tape off the boxes. I began tipping all of my clothes on the floor and folding them up properly rather then a crumpled heap they were in inside of my suitcase before hand.

This took to long and by the time I had finished I was about ready to collapse. When I heard someone nock on the door and I went and opened it to reveal Michael.

"Hey" I spoke with a tired strain to my voice.

"Hey, dinners ready" he said

"Okay but I can't be bothered to walk" I groaned going to get my keycard before leaving.

"Get on my back then" Michael said hunching over so he could give me a piggy back and my insecurities immediately came over me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to squash you" I said poking my defiantly not flat stomach

"It's fine, get on" I jumped on Michaels back and rested my head on his shoulder watching where we were going until we got to the table and he lowered me down to my feet.

"Dinner is served" he laughed pulling out my chair for me to sit down and eat my pasta. It looked so good that I instantaneously dug in so that just moments later there was none left. I stood up feeling very full and began plodding along the long, mountainous trek back to my room.