17

He stared me dead in the eyes and placed his lips on mine and I kissed back. This was different to the last few kisses we shared. This had a great amount of lust and hunger and was more energetic and fun, rather then it being based purely on passion and bliss. It still had all that but had so much more to it too. He began exploring my body, his hands rubbing all over. He lifted me up around his waist and one of his hands were placed on my boob and we began undressing each other. I pulled away with heavy inhales and exhales trying to catch my breath with my chest rising and falling. I turned my head trying to recompose myself with reality.

"I'm sorry" He breathed "I've been waiting to do that all night" he added running his thumb on my skin.

"It's fine, I just thought maybe we should get some sleep" I laughed at me own stupidity of stopping kissing Luke Hemmings. But the funny thing is, I don't see him as Luke Hemmings from 5SOS anymore. He's just Luke, and that makes me happy.

"Yeh, totally. We gotta be up soon to get on the bus" he agreed. He chucked me one of his shirts and I gave him a confused look.

"I have my own pyjamas now?" I asked

"But you look really good in my clothes" he explained and I just nodded and went to get changed. I came out ready for bed and crawled under the sheets where Luke already lay asleep.

"Night Lukey" I whispered laying down and turning off the light.

"Night Livvy" he replied pulling me closer to him so we were near enough spooning.