Dadlock/ Dadriarty x reader

It was a day like all the others. Your 6 year old self woke up as you heard people talking in the living room. You heard voices, it didnt take you long to recognize those. The first one was your Daddys voice, there is only one person with such a deep voice. Then you heard Johns voice, but you didnt recognized the third one... It was a male voice, it was pretty high compared to your father's voice. The man sounded soft, and he had an irish accent. You heard your dad and the stranger yelling at each other, but hardly understood about what.

"OH OF COURSE SHE IS MINE! YOU BARELY KNEW JESSICA!"

"OH SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU KNEW HER BETTER THAN I DID?! YOU ARE THE REASON SHE DIED!"

"THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! YOU KNOW Y/N IS MY BLOOD! JUST LOOK AT HER! ITS SO OBVIOUS!"

You got even more confused as you heard the stranger yelling your name.
Who is he? Why does he say I am his... blood? , you asked yourself. You opened the door to see three men, sitting in their chairs, now looking at you. Your Dad smiled at you softly, John stared at you confused and the stranger... He had dark, brown eyes which stared right into yours. It felt like he was trying to read your mind. His look scared you, but it felt familiar somehow. You had seen that face before, but you couldnt remember when..

"Well- ", said the stranger as he got up, heading towards you, "I better be off, it was nice to see you again darling, you grew up a lot since the last time I saw you." You stood still as he planted a kiss on your forhead. He smiled slightly, turned around and left without saying another word. You stood still of shock, you didnt know nor did you understand what just happened. You were confused. So many thoughts in your head. Who was he? Why did he kiss me? He said we have met before. What is his name? And who is Jessica?

Sherlock noticed your confused look and sighed as he went up to you. He knelt down in front of you, took your hand and look up into your (E/C) eyes.
You felt overwhelmed with the situation. You tried to stop your sobbing and hide your tears, but everything felt like too much. All the things you heard, all the things you saw, all the things you concluded was:

-The stranger is my father.
-Jessica is my dead mother.
-Daddy was a liar.

You could have asked if you were right, but the only word that could manage to come out of your mouth was:

"Who?"

_________________________________________
Writers note: Trying something new! Tell me if you like it, and if you want me to continue! I'm always happy about comments!
Sorry for being unactive btw, I have much stuff to do and barely have time to write. cheers! -Alissa❤