The Adult Has Left The Building Part 2

Author's Note:  Welcome to part 2! I loved writing the first part so please enjoy the second part! XD

Don't forget to vote and comment!

||-//

Stephen's POV

I walked calmly to the ticket booth, while my family ran up scaring the crap out of the worker. I shook my head at them. We quickly grabbed our tickets because I have two children to look after now. In an amusement park, yeah someone's going to get lost.

The day started with a lot of rollercoasters, I mean a lot of rollercoasters. Tony and Peter going on one after the other. I sat waiting outside, somethings with Steve and Bucky or Pietro and Clint because they couldn't ride rollercoasters as Tony and Peter can.

Then there was the giant swing, Peter dragged us too. It was huge, and swang almost all the way around.

"Who's going on this one?" Steve asked, pointing at the ride.

"No way in hell am I going on that deathtrap of a swing!" Tony yelled, making me laugh. I don't do rollercoasters or rides at amusement parks. So when Tony complained like me, made me laugh.

"DAD! Please!" Peter yelled, pulling Tony's arm. Tony smirked at me.

"Fine," Tony moaned, Peter squealed. Peter dragged Tony to the entrance with Steve and Bucky behind them. Clint and Pietro stayed back with me, to watch out Tony's plan for this.

Not even a minute later, Tony come out of the entrance with a smile on his face. I smiled and laughed.

"This was your great plan, Tony?" I asked. Tony smirked at me.

"We got in line and while Peter was talking a mile a minute to Steve and Bucky how the ride was, I left." Tony said, with his arms crossed. We all laughed.

"Well, why we're here, Clint and I are going to get cinnamon bread," Pietro said, wrapping an arm around Clint.

"Get us some, while I watch my son swing on a deathtrap!" Tony yelled. I chuckled, shaking my head. That's when Pietro and Clint walked away and we heard Bucky and Peter yelling at us.

"DAD, why aren't you coming?" asked Peter with a sad look.

"As I said, Peter, I don't do swing and especially that deathtrap, have fun!" Tony yelled back and Peter pout. Tony and I sat on a nearby bench to watch Bucky, Steve, and Peter ride their death wish as Tony would say.

They all sat on the side so we could see their faces. Steve was calm as usual, Bucky looked kinda scared, and Peter. I almost wanted to ask them to buckle Peter in better, because he could have bounced out of his seat with his excitement.

"Like I said, five-year-old," Tony said, making me laugh.

"We're back!" I heard Clint yell from behind us. They sat next to us.

"Great, they just got on," Tony said, pointing out the ones on the ride. Clint laughed.

"Oh my God, Bucky is turning into a ghost by the minute," Clint said, making us all laugh. I grabbed some cinnamon bread from Pietro and turned back to the ride as it started. And I swear Bucky was an actual ghost now. As soon as the ride started he was pale. I laughed. Peter was yelling with excitement, Steve was laughing, and Bucky was screaming with terror. Making us all on the ground laugh. The powerful Winter Soldier can't handle a deathtrap swing, Tony's words.

Once the ride was over, Pete ran over with excitement and jumped into Tony's back. Tony let out a groan of surprise and then stabled himself.

"How was it?" I asked. Peter smiled.

"It was great, but I wished Dad rode it with me too," Peter said, with a small pout on his face.

"Never again," Bucky said, with Steve right next to him, with one arm around him. Making us all laugh.

Everyone continued on their rollercoaster adventure and I stayed behind. Then there was lunch and then some more rollercoasters, they don't stop.

But then they somehow dragged me on one with them.

I went on one rollercoaster and never again am I doing that crap. They know I hate rollercoasters as is, but this one had a loop. A LOOP. I was done for the day as everyone was still going. They went on so many more until the sun was setting.

We walked out of the amusement park, our day is over. I finally got my boyfriend back at the end of the day. We were walking to the hotel.

"Anything else, you want to do, Petey?" asked Tony. Peter nodded.

"Can we go to the beach tonight?" Peter asked. Tony smiled.

"Of course, we can," Tony said.