Episode 1

<<ATTENTION>>

BEFORE you enter the world of "Under the lamp-post back on Sixth Street". I would like to inform you guys that. The updates will be mostly during weekends.

Thank You.
Enjoy reading :)

--------------------------+++++---------------------------

$Evianna$

Did I tell you how much I hate mornings? *argh* I hate mornings. I don't know why everyone says 'Good Morning' come on dude there is nothing good about this morning or any morning. Morning means you have to leave your sweetheart bed. And that feeling is painful. I am not at all a early-to-bed-early-to-rise type of person okay? I go to bed mostly at 3am and therefore wishes to rise after 12pm. But my dad called at 6 freaking am to wake me up. Like who does that? Okay I get it, today is the first day of my college but screw college I am going to sleep. Just when I was about to shut my eyes somebody to you by The Vamps started blasting through my phone and on full effing volume. Oh-my-poor-heart. I screamed. Like literally screamed my life out. Which made my dearest roomie jump and directly out of her bed on the floor. 

"Jesus! Rose, what the heck?"  She shouted rubbing her butt. Hey my name is Evianna. Okay yeah my middle name is Rose but that is what my close ones get to call me. Not you. Screw you. Screw my life. Screw the 4 years of my life with you.

I want to laugh. Trust me I so want. I mean the way she is rolling on the floor. But my heart is still beating so darn fast. It may come out any time soon.  "I am also scared okay. No need to shout". I replied trying to stop my poor heart to come out. I  mean I don't want to die yet. Come on I haven't even started my college. 

"Just stop that thing already. Damn my ass. It hurts like bitch". She groaned.

Opps!  I forgot. Picking up the phone I saw my dad's name flashing. Darn you dad! 

After a very elephant like sigh I picked up "Yes dad! I am up I am up". I said before he could say anything. "As I know you for this long 18 years. I know you are still in your bed. Come on Rose get up. You don't want to be late on your first day. Now do you?". He said.

Who cares? First day or not I want to sleep. I was screaming in my head. "Yes dad I am up. Now can you not disturb me and let me get ready?". I said in my sweetest tone as fake as I can be.

"Okay! Bye honey. Call me once you reach there". Oh come on I am a 'grown up' girly now. Stop honeying me. "Dad! firstly I am going to start my college I am not a kid anymore and very secondly I am literally inside the college campus just a few blocks away. Stop worrying. Now bye. Love you and mom. Bye". I said and beep call ended.

After another elephant like sigh I looked at my roomie. She was glaring at me. Why?What?

"What now?". I asked quite irritably.

"Don't show me that attitude missy. I don't know for how many goddamned days this thing is going to hurt. Damn you Rose". She said rubbing her butt again. Stop Rose me. I mean I know I saw the way she landed it will hurt. What? I was also scared as shit. "Sorry! okay. I didn't know dad will call again. Now get up lets get cleaned up". I said rushing to the bathroom. What? Morning business you know. 

I did my so-called-morning-business. Then I stared at my reflection in our huge washroom mirror. For a normal dorm of two. This place is huge. A huge room with two beds, two closets, two study tables and chairs with a huge bathroom. Now back to the *staring at my reflection* my so close to 'blue' eyes looks so dull with a barely visible freckles in both of my cheek bones. Damn my whole face is dull. Well Hello from the not-so-famous-dull-faced Evianna Rose Deighton. How posh. I know. After admiring my o-so-dull-face *note the sarcasm*. I pulled my wavy walnut brown hair into a messy but a classy bun. And did a little makeup because One, I am not that much fond of makeup and Two, I neither need any foundation nor any CC cream as I was born fair and I love my skin tone then those extra fake makeup. Then I gave a little life to my dull-eyes with some eyeliner. And a little fruity lip gloss to my already pinkish lips. Bingo I am done. Now mission getting a somewhat presentable dress. 

Coming out of the bathroom I straight away went to my closet. And guess what the BWB aka the 'beauty without brains' was looking for some revealing-short-dress. Why doesn't she just go without any clothes anyway? Geez!  "So barbie your turn to get all dolled up". I said and winked at her. Though I meant it like a 'may be' insult but she being she the BWB thought I was joking. Poor Vivian Keene.  

She rolled her eyes and took a light pink mid thigh length floral dress. Yes definitely to dolled up. Typical barbies and their pink dresses. I am not that much of a fashion freak but having a Boston famous fashion designer mom is always like you have to look presentable. In short Classy. But me being me I love casual afterall that's what makes me comfortable. And yes I am from Boston. So finally I picked up a blue denim shorts and my favourite black crop top with a feather in the middle. Weather of NYC in June sucks. Summer sucks. My legs are long enough to fit the sexy-long-legs-shorts-on-looks afterall I am 5°7'. So what I don't have a sexy body I have a killer height. 

Dress check. Hair check. Face check. Now comes my favouirte part. Did I tell you how much shoes freak I am? If not then here you go. I am head over heels for converse, sneakers, high knee boots, wellington boots, combat boots, laced boots, pumps,oxford, flip flops and many more. But for now Adidas sneaker is my mood. Well I am brand conscious when it comes to shoes. Perks of being rich.

I am ready. Uni here I come. *Please don't mess up* inner prayer. What? Messy is my middle name. Call me a Weirdo. Here I am.