Episode 2

$Evianna$

"Viv for the last time. Come out right now". I shouted glaring at the bathroom door. I swear the way I was glaring, it may catch fire any time soon. 

And then the door clicked and guess what the BWB finally came out. All dolled up. 

"Woah! Barbie". I said trying my best to control my laughter.

"What? Today is the first day of our college life and it is a way to very important day to flaunt my natural beauty. You know, first impression is all that matters". She said while wearing a freaking patent stiletto super pointed heels. Yeah 'natural beauty' my ass. Oh Sweet Jesus! who even wear a stiletto in college. I mean yeah it looks super classy but hey how can someone survive wearing those killer shoes for a whole day. 

"Whatever. Lets get going". I said picking up my bag as well as rolling my eyes. Oh I did it again. It will definitely get stuck one day as Roni and Scar says. *sighs* I miss them. I don't know how I will manage my whole 'college life' without the two gems of my life. Roni aka Veronica Flemmings, the most weirdest blondie. Yes, she leads the list leaving me in second and Scar aka Scarlett Hurley, the brunette in third. 

"Are we walking to the main building?" She asked checking her lipstick. How barbie.

"No, a carriage is waiting for you princess". Dumbass! I literally shouted in my head. And she rolled her eyes. How dare she? The nerve of her. 

"What got your panties in a twist?" She asked rolling her eyes. Again the nerve of her. 

"Well see first of I am not a morning person and second of all those induction classes are boring. Can you blame me?" I said sighing. When I say sighing it is definitely the elephant like sigh. Nevermind.

"Oh come on. Who cares about those induction classes or whatever? Think about those hot shot NYC manufactured men will be there. Fresh meat". She said already making picture of her with some 'rich bitch hot shot NYC manufactured men' kissing under a tree. Gross! Again how did I end up here with her? Well you see, you don't know anyone here and you accidentally know her since high school and your parents suggested more like decided it will be better to live with someone you know rather than risking your life with some stranger. How sweet of them. 

I didn't reply her. Hell! she is annoying, irritating and ofcourse useless. She can plan her babies like the hell I care. Okay may be I do. What to do it is in my freaking nature for crying out loud. I can't let her drown even though I want to kill her by myself sometimes. 

Did I say we are almost there? Well guess what we are so freaking there. I can see the freshmen walking in and out & here and there. Some have nervous look, some excited, some over-confident, some dolled up barbies. Shoot! everyone looks so perfect in here. Atleast confident enough to rock their first day. And here I am definitely rocking with sweating hands, beating heart and zero confidence. Screw me. I have been waiting for this day since so long. But now I am one-step closer to run away as fast as I can.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning back I saw Viv giving a quick squeeze with a smile. See I told you. I want to kill her but I can't let her drown. 

"It's okay Rose. We got this". She said. Can you even imagine the BWB said that? May be she is not that bad. May be. Mark the 'may be'.

With a node I did my famous elephant like sigh. Can you blame me? I am nervous. It is so the first day of a new phase of my life and my middle name is 'messy'. I know I will mess up at some point. Fingers crossed. 

"I will be right back. Where is the washroom now?"  I said starting my journey to find the washroom. She did it again. She rolled her eyes again at me. The nerve of her (again)^2.  

Suddenly I got snapped out of my back-bitching world of Viv. What did just happened? I just collided with a wall. No it doesn't seems like a wall. Hell it is kinda soft. 

"Uh! I am sorry. I totally got distracted I didn't see you. Sorry!"  The soft wall just apologised. Wait! what?

"Erm hey, you okay?"  The wall asked again. Shoot! it sounds just like a human like deep voice. But it is kinda soft-cute-calm. Then realization hit me. Oh my God I just collided with a human freaking flesh and that too a guy. Look up Rose. He is talking to you.

Getting back my composure. I looked at him. Not only at him straight into his eyes. Did I say I just got speechless for a moment? Well guess what? I did. There is something about those so close to 'blue' eyes just like me. And then he smiled. Oh my poor heart. "You are fine there I hope". He said with a smile. Oh just kill me already.

Say something. You have already embarrassed yourself enough. "Uh..yea..h I am fine". Did I just stutter? Oh good God. Help me.

"Oh! Thank God. I thought for a moment you got hurt or something". He said still smiling. 

Why can't I just make a conversation with him? I am nervous? Hell I am. Can you blame me? You don't get 'collide' with a tall handsome as well as a cute guy who wears big round freaking glasses and how can I miss a well sculptured body, everyday. He is hot. He is handsome. He is cute. He even wears big round glasses. Damn a full package. Gross! What am I even thinking? Viv effect I tell you.

"Oh! No, I am fine. Thanks!"  I said giving him my best smile.

"Erm! By the way I am Theo". He said giving me his hand. What it is with this guy and his 'erm' ? Though it is cute.

"Hey there Theo. I am Evi..."  I couldn't finish but I extended my hand. He even took my hand. Oh shit! So warm and a bit hard. "Hey Rose. Hey here". Viv shouted approaching me. Way to ruin a moment bitch.

She came running to me and Theo just took his hand back leaving my hand. How sad. "I was looking for you and I couldn't find you. I was worried". She said glancing at Theo. Here goes my chance I know then and there. And guess what he was looking at her with his signature smile. Ofcourse guys like him will always go for sexy and beautiful girls like her. 

"I got a bit lost. Oh and Theo this is Vivian and Hello, I am Evianna". I finally gave my introduction along with the bitch's introduction. Wow right? Kill me already.

"Hey, Vivian" He said and took her hand in his. And after that they were just staring at each other and oh how can I miss holding hands. I just felt a pang in my chest. What the hell? I just met this guy. It doesn't matter. BWB can have him. 

Or it just matter.