006

minhee and dongpyo stood in front of a house. no, not a house. a mansion.

ding dong

the two boys rang the doorbell to be met by a maid.

"minhee! dongpyo!" a middle aged looking lady greeted the duo.

"omg noona!! it's been a while." dongpyo said in his usual enthusiastic self. minhee just smiled at the older lady.

"eunsang is on his way down. do you wanna wait inside?"

"no it's fine." minhee said.

a few seconds after, a black haired boy made his way out of his mansion.

"you guys didn't say you'll pass by!!" he said once he saw dongpyo and minhee outside his house.

"wow that's the first thing you tell us after not seeing each other the whole summer break huh." dongpyo said as he faked a disgusted expression. the other two just laughed at the shorter one.

"eunsang! you colored your hair again??" minhee asked.

"yeah i did. you know i can't get another warning from the teachers.." eunsang said.

"what class are you in??"

"i'm in 11-2" eunsang said as dongpyo's face lit up.

"yay!" dongpyo said as he put his arm around the taller. he had to tiptoe a little to reach his height but it didn't bother him at all.

the three made their way to school while talking about their summer. eunsang spent his summer in london to visit his family while dongpyo visited his grandma. minhee spent most of his time at home on his computer complaining about how bad his teammates are in league of legends.

they reached school grounds with only a few students around. some new faces and some that they've seen for years were scattered around.

"let's stay at the cafeteria and wait for the other two." eunsang said as they made their way to the cafeteria.

"kang minhee!" a certain voice called the boy. a voice unfamiliar to dongpyo and eunsang. minhee on the other hand, recognized that voice right away.

the three turned their way to the source of the voice and saw a new face. a face of a girl. a face that made dongpyo and eunsang make puzzled faces at minhee.

the girl made her way to minhee and his friends.

"hi– oh sorry." the girl said but apologized as soon as she saw the two unfamiliar guys beside minhee.

eunsang gave him the 'who is she pls explain' face so minhee decided to say something.

"oh yeah eunsang, dongpyo, this is hwang yuna, my new neighbor. yuna this is eunsang and dongpyo." minhee said.

"hi yuna-ssi." the two said as they waved at the girl. the girl smiled back at them with her eyes slowly disappearing.

"no need to be so formal. and uhm. if you don't mind. do you know where to find which class you are in?"

"you can check the bulletin board over there" minhee said as he pointed at a corkboard near the other entrance of the cafeteria.

"oh uhm thank you!" she said as she bowed towards the three and left them.

"wow minhee. you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend.." dongpyo said with a teasing smile.

"shut up dongpyo. we both know im not interested in dating anyone. we are one year away from graduating.."

"but its still ONE year away from graduation. come on kangmin.."

"no thanks." minhee said clearly not wanting this type of conversation.

"guys!!!" someone called them from behind.

"junho! hyeongjun!" eunsang said as they all reunited.

"i missed y'all" hyeongjun said brightly.

"i didn't." junho said which made everyone glare at him.

"just kidding." he added and they all hugged each other.

it's been a long time since they've seen each other and they really did miss each other.

"what classes are you in by the way?" dongpyo asked.

"im in 11-1." junho said.

minhee's eyes lit up as junho said that.

at least i know someone in my class.

"im 11-2" hyeongjun said.

the school bell rang which alerted all the students at the cafeteria. they all said bye as they parted ways. junho and minhee walked to class side by side and joked around. junho being his usual talkative self and minhee joking around too.

"oh yeah minhee." junho mentioned.

"hmm?"

"who was that girl?"

"what girl?"

"the one you were talking to at the cafeteria. brown hair. a little shorter than pyo."

"oh she's my new neighbor."

"she looks really familiar."

"really??"

"yeah."

"well she just moved here."

"i feel like i know her. meh. we'll probably cross paths with her again soon."

"i think so too."

----------------------------------------

hi guys so i FINALLY updated :>>

i know its been a long time but i've been rly pressured with school and i didn't really have time to write. well here's a short ish update bc its finally our school break so i'll have a little more time to write. thanks for still reading this book.

-author ;)