True happiness

Comment tell me how you feel and what you are thinking!!

Kirstie woke up stretching and Avi smiled "Good Morning.."

"Hi...? Morning?" She said confused looking around.

"Yeah you fell asleep last night." He said

"Oh okay.. where did all those people go?" She said.

"They went home for the night but they are on their way over with some things to help you remember"

"Okay...." She said nervously playing with her wedding ring. "This ring is pretty... "

Avi smiled thinking of when he proposed to her.

"Sir? I'm hungry...." she said

"You can call me Avi. Of course I can get you food. I'll be right back!" He said walking out.

She laid looking around, the room was very plain. She looked at all the wires in her arms when Mitch and Beau walked in.

"Hi Kirstie!" Beau said and Mitch squealed " I'm back!"

"Hi..... I'm sorry who are you two again?" She said holding her head in pain.

"I'm Mitch your best friend and this is my boyfriend Beau" Mitch said.

Kirstie stared at them.... why couldn't she remember them... "Hello Beau and Mitch"

"We got you this teddy bear" Beau said walking towards her giving it to her.

"Oh my it's soft" she said cuddling him.

Scott walked in smiling "Hi Kirstie!"

Kirstie rubbed her head trying to think, it was hard for her to remember all these names of people she met last night.

"Hi Scott?"

"Yep! You're best friend!" He smiled setting down flowers and balloons.

"I thought he was my best friend?" She said looking at Mitch confused

"Trust me I am" Mitch said sassily

"Excuse me who was the one who got drenched in rain bringing her soup when she was sick" he smiled

"Uh who helped her practice her solo till she nailed it?" Mitch said

"Kirstie are you okay? Guys knock it off " Beau said running to her.

She was holding her head and shaking, she had her eyes closed.

Mitch and Scott ran over quickly as Beau clicked the button.

A nurse quickly ran in but relaxed "She is just having a little episode of remembering something, I will stay and supervise but there is nothing to do, but you can rub her hand and talk with her to soothe her"

Scott held her hand stroking it "It's Okay Kirstie take your time.."

Mitch ran his fingers through her hair "were right here"

Kirstie laid with her eyes closed, her body shaking and her head jerking side to side.

Avi walked in with a tray full of food, he quickly set it down, running. "What's happening?!"

"The nurse said she is just having an episode of trying to remember something, she's monitoring to make sure she's okay but there nothing we can do except soothe her" Mitch said

Avi hurried over holding her other hand "Its okay baby.... were right here don't worry"

Kirstie stopped moving and slowly opened her eyes.

No one spoke to let her speak first " I re... remembered S-Scott bringing me the soup... I r-remember... us.... driving together t-to the mall.. we g-got a cinnamon roll... I remember us d-dancing in choir..." she said out of breath.

"Good job Kirstie!" The nurse said looking at the screen, "How are you feeling?"

Scott was smiling tearing up "My head hurts really bad... I'm just so confused... how did I forget all that...? What is Choir?" She said

"You will remember everything with time. Everything is going to make sense sweetie" she said pouring out two pills and handing them to her.

Avi was smiling, she was remembering... this was the greatest news he had heard in a while, he could get his girl back.....

Kirstie took the medication. "I will be back in an hour, those are very strong painkillers, so she needs to eat and drink water, the episodes will keep coming but the medicine is going to take away the pain" she said

"Thank you so much" Mitch smiled looking at Kirstie's bruised and swollen face.

The nurse walked out and Avi moved the tray so Kirstie could eat, she hungrily started eating as much as she could.

"Slow down" Scott laughed

She nodded chewing her food more throughly then before.

"This is great news..." Mitch smiled sitting down.

"It really is!" Scott said

"Your just happy because she's remembering you!" Beau said laughing.

And for the first time that day as he laughed... he felt true happiness since everything that had happened.

He knew everything was going to be okay... he knew it.... she was remembering

And very soon she would remember who did this to her....