WHAT?!

Murder mystery

Kirstie lay and began shaking. Avi jumped up, holding her hand "It's okay... it's okay"

Matt and Kevin had walked in with Mark. Scott and Mitch clicked the button for the nurse just to make sure everything was okay.

Kirstie started screaming, and Avi could see her eyes moving underneath her eyelids.

The nurse ran to Kirstie and then turned to them "Everyone except Avi, exit. She could be remembering the attacker. The police and detective wanted no one else in the room."

They all exited and headed for the waiting room, very nervous.

"She's going to be alright Scotty, right?" Mitch asked

"Of course. This is good, she can remember who did it and this will be finished. They will be punished..." Scott growled

"Matt are you okay? You look pale..." Mark asked

"Yes I'm fine.... just feeling sick..."  he said

"Poor baby.... he didn't want to stay home alone" Kevin said cuddling.

"Can w-we go home....." Matt said holding his stomach.

"Do think Avi will be okay?" Kevin asked

"Of course he will. Things happen" Scott smiled

And with that Kevin helped Matt up and out the door.

The detective and police stood watching Kirstie scream and cry.

Avi kisses her hand "You are so strong.... you can do this....."

Kirstie gasped her eyes opening wide. She screamed holding Avi. "I got you... I got you"

"A-Avi I remember e-everything!!" She cried.

He held her and she shook "Oh my g-god"

"Your safe... the police are here. They are guarding you room"

"Mrs. Kaplan... we know you just remembered but we need to know who it is... we have to get them before they can do any more harm" the detective said softly.

Kirstie nodded crying softly. She took a deep breath "Matt.... Matt did this to me....."